Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Ministry of Sound - The Annual

Date: Fri 28th Oct, 2005
Time: 09:00 pm
Venue: Metro City / Old Berlin / Rise
City: Perth
Cost: Earlybird $49+bf then $65+bf

Gracing our presence for the first time in 6 years is one of the worlds greatest DJ’s, John Digweed for an inspired 3 hour set joined by Germany’s Tom Novy and Australias own Mark Dynamix.

In her very own arena, the first lady of hard-beats Lisa Lashes unleashes alongside Jason Midro and a special breaks and D'n'B room featuring Kid Kenobi & MC Shureshock and the belated return to Perth of the UK’s D'n'B maestro Mampi Swift & IC3.

Line-up Summary –

Inthemix.com.au presents the MoS Annual Arena

JOHN DIGWEED
TOM NOVY
MARK DYNAMIX
Plus Kriece, Chad D, Adam Kelly

Lashed Arena

LISA LASHES
JASON MIDRO
Plus Kenny L, Weavy and SSV

Loaded Dice Arena

KID KENOBI and MC SHURESHOCK
MAMPI SWIFT and IC3
Plus Kash, Concept, Diamond D
And MC’s Assassin, X-sessiv, MC Stylee

DJs:
JOHN DIGWEED, Lisa Lashes, Tom Novy, Kid Kenobi & MC Shureshock, Mampi Swift & IC3, Mark Dynamix, Jason Midro

Tickets available from :
Ticketmaster7 (For credit card purchases) – 136100 Live Stores - Perth; Carousel; Booragoon; Claremont; Whitfords; Morley; Karrinyup Planet Video – Mt Lawley – 9328 7464 Mills Records - Adelaide Street; Fremantle - 9335 1945 The DJ Factory -

For more info check out:
http://www.ministryofsound.com

Either I'm pushing the wrong buttons or strangely no ones posted this up yet.

Its John Digweed for gods sake, I'm going for him alone. Digweed is just an unbeleivable DJ and with sasha coming later in the year we really are being treated, we usually miss the good acts in Perth lately. There must be some new CD's being promoted or something ;)

Got me a double pack to subculture looks like a big summer party season is ahead =D

Who cares that Ministry is past its use by date, Digweed is coming.

Its Digweed !

50 bucks for kid kenobi and mampi swift? ... ill pass.

No its $50 for Digweed, 40 if you get a doublepack or industry, which is so easily worth it. Whats wrong with you people? You have no idea what your missing.

8) Come on Fry-d you know most of the peeps on here frequent RISE FFS !!

Don't know there Arsehole from there Elbow ;)

Digweed and Mampi $40 ,........ Bargain

Im guessing the Lashed Arena will be at Rise and Loaded Dice at Old Berlin? If not the other way around?

Nah can't make it to this one man. Would love to see Digweed and Mampi but gonna have to sit this one out.

just got my ticket, finish work at midnight then jump the train to metro! has anyone caught sight of lineup times?

h@ndo said:
8) Come on Fry-d you know most of the peeps on here frequent RISE FFS !!

Don't know there Arsehole from there Elbow ;)

Digweed and Mampi $40 ,........ Bargain

8( 8o :p 8)

digweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!! \m/ o o \m/

i be front n center 8o with fry-d-il-do! %)

UberKahn said:
8( 8o :p 8)

digweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!! \m/ o o \m/

i be front n center 8o with fry-d-il-do! %)

Oh the pair of us will be such kandy'd up fairys

Gunna be uber cool =D

delirium on ITM said:
MoS The Annual
Fri Oct 28

Line-up Times :

inthemix.com.au pres The MoS Annual Arena (Metro City)
9 - 9.50 Chad D
9.50 - 10.40 Kriece
10.40 - 11.30 Adam Kelly
11.30 - 1.30 TOM NOVY
1.30 - 2 MARK DYNAMIX
2 - 5 JOHN DIGWEED
5 - 6 MARK DYNAMIX

Lashed Arena (Old Berlin)
9 - 9.50 SSB
9.50 - 10.40 Weavy
10.40 - 11.45 Kenny L
11.45 - 1.30 AMBER SAVAGE
1.30 - 4.30 LISA LASHES
4.30 - 6 JASON MIDRO

Loaded Dice Arena (Rise)
9 - 10.30 Kash and MC Assassin
10 - 10.30 Diamond D and MC X-sessiv
12 - 2 KID KENOBI and MC SHURESHOCK
2 - 4 MAMPI SWIFT and IC3
4 - 5 Tcee and Eclectic
5 - 6 Concept and Stylee

* A friendly warning!! This looks like selling out presale so there are no guarantees of doorsales on the night!!

Yaaaaay 3 hours of digweed & hes not on last! YAAAAAAAY!

^^ I thought the LD arena was at Old Berlin and Lashed Arena at Rise? Could be a typo perhaps?

Still contemplating on coming actually. Mampi + ICE , Digweed, Kenobi seem to hard to give up. ahh decisions decisions decisions...

I'd much rather the lashed arena was at rise. That way since I have absolutely no intention of going there I can pretend its not part of the event and just move between Berlin and Metros =D

LISA LASHES - Is my all time favourite dj, she is king of house music. I have all her lashed cds, well the two of them that she released!

OMG feck, i had no idea she was playing at this..............arrrrrrrr and i have to work on saturday, im so pissed off atm

Rubber_Duck said:
LISA LASHES - Is my all time favourite dj, she is king of house music.

8o :X 8o :X 8o

King/Queen of HARD HOUSE ................. Maybe........ but HOUSE 8o !!!!!

I'm afraid not.

Next time we catch up I'm going to have to take you aside and have a stern talking to you Mr Duck ;)

I'll be there, will most likely start out at Rise till 10:30, then head to Old berlin till 1:30, then go see diggers @ metro's, then go back to Old berlin to see the end of Midro's set.

Also I heard on another forum that there is no liquor being sold at Old berlin, if this is true thats crap, I won't be needing much :)p) but I still like to drink a bit.