Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Watch out, Possible Dangerous Pills - Beige Bounty/Pie

Special-T.B.K

Bluelighter
Watch out, Dangerous Pills about.... Or not!

Okay don't know the actual details about these pills. But in The Cairns Post Newspaper there was an artical talking about 2 men that had been admitted to Hospital after a rave (24th sept). Saying they had, had a *new Drug* and were admitted becauseof it. (off subject, but don't you love it how they call the *danger pills* a new drug)

They were Beige and the Police, etc have no idea on what pills they actually were no-nothing, but this is a usual for The Cairns Post and their stories, tell half the story.

I'm thinking they were *Qantas', Kanga's, Skippies, bouncers* They are the main pill getting around Cairns at the moment and also a *high dose* of MDXX, Thus making me believe this could be the actual reason these guys were admitted to hospital. Probably more of an overdose situation than a *dirty pill*, as is usually the case.

I love it when they use someones stupidity as an avenue to open up the *dirty pill* bag!

So yeah, as I said not sure what the go is, but everyone take it easy and *test*!

SpecTBK=D

You don't have the article or any concrete information that could help here?

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16764432-1248,00.html?from=rss

New party drug linked to overdoses
By Tanya Chilcott-Moore
September 30, 2005

A NEW party drug has been linked to overdoses in north Queensland.
Police yesterday warned tourists and residents to stay away from a drug identified as "Beige Bounty" and "Brown Pie" after two 24-year-olds suffered alleged overdoses after taking the drug at a dance party in northern Cairns at the weekend.

Cairns Acting Detective Inspector David Lacey said the men had taken two to three of the tablets, which may have contained a portion of ecstasy.

The two men suffered extremely high heart rates, excessive sweating and violent behaviour.

I was at that rave :\ Most of my mates had the kangaroos previously mentioned, no real complaints
Now that I think about it, I do remember an ambulance turning up at one point. Ghey :\ Saw the guy vomiting in the bush, certainly wasn't violent

On the news tonight it said something about the pigs raiding a place and finding the *pills* but on the TV the pills looked pink not beige :\ who knows.

Apparently they contain LSD! and *ecstacy* whatever that is?8)

SpecTBK=D

well i know for a fact the beige kangaroo's/quantas pills do not contain LSD - they are a nice does of MDxx and are not to be considered a dangerous pill at all

mike0 said:
well i know for a fact the beige kangaroo's/quantas pills do not contain LSD - they are a nice does of MDxx and are not to be considered a dangerous pill at all

^^^ Didn't say they were.... Merely said they're high content, It's often high content premo's that are blamed for being *dirty* when really people are just O.Ding, Wiggan out!

SpecTBK=D