Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The taste of GHB vs 14BD vs GBL

BilZ0r

Bluelight Crew
So I suspect I'm about to get into an arguement with one stupid retard or another, and before I do, I just wanted to check that everyone else agrees with me. What do GHB and assorted friends taste like?

Properly made Na-GHB solution: Quite salty, the tinyest bit soapy
1,4-butanediol: Like alcohol but a bit sweet and soapy too.
GBL: Tastes like bitter ass.

Are we all on the same page here?

Sounds bout right to me...
Give me the Na anyday over the bottom 2

Last edited:
biZZUMP!~!!!

For all you G newbies :)

But i prefer GBL

with OJ or soft drink i dont even taste GBL at all after shotting it down in little liquid (maybe 50ml max) even if its a 2.7-3ml dose. Something about 1,4b makes me not like it, although you can just squirt it into your mouth, under your tongur after leaving some softdrink of water or whatever there.

Na-GHB had limited experience too but I've had access to OLD nA-GHb that half turned back into GBL and pure Ka-GHB once and Na-GHB twice (caustic soda vertsion and baking soda version..) would seriously rather GBL.. Ita like taking a shot of nice liquor or port and feeling the burn creep into a high.

repeat dosing with gbl is, i find, intolerable...by a third dose Im usually vomitting it back up before I can swallow...usually intense nausea accompanies the second dose...The taste reminds me of melted, toxic plastic

GBH is far, FAR nicer on the stomach and repeat doses are fine...slightly polluted seawater...not so bad at all...

GBH can work in a full glass without taste, gbl just ruins the drink no watter what you do...

^ Agreed on the GHB/GBH thing, most here should know better :)

GBL tastes nice.. a big charge I started not to taste on binges.. just use solo.

Pasito (the cheapish brand passionfruit soft drink). Masks the taste fantastically. Best shit I've found.

Lemon cordial seems to absorb the taste which is REALLY not cool.

I have GBL in cola and think it tastes as good as a JD & Coke (which I love). I don't see why no-one likes it!

Eww coke is one thing I cant stand mixing it with.

V and redbull work fine too. Anything carbonated takes away from the fowl taste.

I agree with you splatt coke and GBL is an evil combo... but I ALWAYS use it.. it just seems to be the closest thing at hand.

OJ seems a pretty good mixer with GBL. I also tend to mix with water a lot!! I'm not sure why there isn't a hole in the back of my throat yet ;)

With 1,4-b it seems impossible to get rid of that liquid plastic taste, I prefer caustic GBL over that shit any day!

With 1,4b i just squirt in my mouth full of water or a drink.. doesnt seem that nasty.. reminds me of cough syrup with a bit of metled plasticd in it, lol.

I use GBL in water a lot too. With juice it goes to the bottom.. so if you put 50-100ml in a glass and say a 2.5ml charge of gbl... shot it down at once cos it lands all at the bottom, i always rewash after dosing too...