Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pillreports password?

mozzy

Bluelighter
Just tried to get into pillreports, instead of the apology msq that has been up for the last few days its asking for a user name and password anybody else getting this?

We are currently installing the new pillreports. The new site won't have a password but don't bother trying until tomorrow morning at the earliest.

We have to cut them some slack - it takes a while to sample all those pills to make sure the database is accurate. ;)

Hmm... using authentication to restrict access, so does this mean testing is currently going on?

Yes it does hoptis, although we won't have done as much testing as we would have liked. It will be lauched as beta, and any problems ironed out over the next few weeks.

Pleonastic said:
We have to cut them some slack - it takes a while to sample all those pills to make sure the database is accurate. ;)

SUPER PLUR HUGGLES PLEO! *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* :D :D :D
RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE!

rbrave.gif

... Yeah testing is going great.

Its getting exciting now isn't it ;)

I love how it says: DO NOT TRY TO LOGIN

People would be less likely to try to login if it said: PLEASE TRY ALL YOU LIKE TO LOGIN! =D

Hehe... you crazy kids. :)

Actually this authentication login is causing some problems, if you try to access the thread on Melbourne pills in Aus DD, you'll get a login prompt that won't go away.

This is the thread I'm talking about (note, if you click on it, you may not be able to exit the thread without shutting down your browser):
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=205962&r=18

I'm guessing this is because one of the links in that thread is to a photo on the old Pill Reports and the HTTP request is causing the authentication login to pop up.

</geek> ;)

lol, i checked it last night and saw that, now i see this thread and i read the first few replies before whipping open mspaint to make this

pilrep.jpg

hoptis said:
Hehe... you crazy kids. :)

Actually this authentication login is causing some problems, if you try to access the thread on Melbourne pills in Aus DD, you'll get a login prompt that won't go away.

This is the thread I'm talking about (note, if you click on it, you may not be able to exit the thread without shutting down your browser):
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=205962&r=18

I'm guessing this is because one of the links in that thread is to a photo on the old Pill Reports and the HTTP request is causing the authentication login to pop up.

</geek> ;)

Now the old pillreports is completely gone I assume all the pictures are gone along with it. I wonder what happens to all those picture links when the new pillreports comes online, a dead link its better than a password box.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) PHP/5.0.5 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e Server at pillreports.com Port 80

....nope :(