Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

10 Free Tickets To Club Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
10 Free Tickets to Club Health!

We have managed to get ten free tickets to the entire Club Health conference. If you are seriously interested in Club Health issues and are available to attend both days of the conference (Thursday 29th and Friday 30th September) then email [email protected]

This is a chance to not only hear the latest research in this area but also a rare opportunity to ask questions and to enter the debate.

Please, only apply if you are serious about attending. Paul Dillon has gone out of his way to make this possible and I don't want to have that effort wasted by people who don't turn up. I will be holding the tickets for collection so I will know if you don't show.

So email me as soon as possible. That email again [email protected], Send now!

Damn! I really want to go to this, if I'd known there'd be free tickets I would have arranged for time off of work and not organised for an interview to be on Thursday.

I'm so envious towards whoever gets these.

Zonee: it's being held in Sydney. You can find more information in this thread.

BUMP - this is a great opportunity! Free entry to receive current cutting edge Australian harm reduction research information and meet the people behind the driving forces.

Thanks very much jb (and Paul) for making the tickets available here. It would be a very good conference, I'm sorry I wouldn't be available to attend, otherwise I'd definitely come. Good luck to all the presenters.

BigTrancer :)

Yeah I am sorry that it was all last minute notice, but we couldn't get freebies until a certain number of people had paid. And that only just happened.

And so far the response hasn't been huge. I still have plenty of tix to give away. So please contact me ASAP if you want to attend.

if i was able to get over to the eastern states to attend, i would, but unfortunatly, certain other commitments have to come first :(

i recently completed my Honours thesis on the health information seeking behaviours of illicit substance users in cybspace . . . it has an emphasis on Ecstasy and health information policy on the internet . . . i was considering attending this conference a while ago, but i didnt do anything about it because im on youth allowance :( . . .

the free tix sound great, but i doubt id be able to afford to stay over night in sydney . . . i also doubt what im doing with my research is in sync with what the conference is all about . . .

^^ it's already over. There will be a less expensive, shorter symposium run in Sydney next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.