Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New System Perhaps?

peaker22

Bluelighter
This might be just a rant, but im finding it harder to test the quaility of pills going around when people say a shity "speed bomb" is 8/10.
Is there any chance people can post their tolerance :eg how many you take/how often etc... just my 2cents

I assume you're talking about pillreports? If not then ignore this post. On Pillreports V2 there will be a new rating system, and we are moving away from the /10 scores. The problem with /10 is that it actually correlates to duration times however people tend to think it is a rating of the experience. It is also very subjective as someone may rate something a 8 and another person rate it 9. Rating it /10 will not be allowed on the new system in an effort to migrate to the new rating system.

The new system (launching within the next day or two) has the following ratings:

MDxx High/Medium/Low dose, Adulterated and Non-Active. These word ratings will focus people on what the numeric ratings were actually meant to measure, which was dose. There are only three dose strengths and this will better allow for subjective differences rather than rating it 8 or 9 etc.

you basicly read my mind... i just wanna filter all the useless comments, sounds like V2 is gonna rock, i wish it was up this weekend, coulda saved me from some shity pills hehe

peaker22 said:
you basicly read my mind... i just wanna filter all the useless comments, sounds like V2 is gonna rock, i wish it was up this weekend, coulda saved me from some shity pills hehe

I wish it was too :)