• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

cartoon network is totally down with us

rm-rf

Bluelight Crew
was on a few beans last night and was watching cartoon network with my friend. i tell you what, late at night htey have the funniest shit you could imagine on there. watched some show about an alien trying to infiltrate earth and hes like in the 3rd grade, omg those animators have done some serious acid its so out there. in the middle of the show, this small animated seqence featuring two pandas comes on, and i tell you what i almost pissed myself laughing. the pandas are rolling face and making out and sticking lollipops all over each other, you got to check this out if you havent allready:

http://www.coldhardflash.com/2005/08/jessica-loves-pandas.html

click to watch

jthm is so great

0051b.gif

I miss my JTHM tshirt that went missing a few years back. I 3rd the recommendation.

^Seriously?! That's so sweet! Where's it going? I have Happy Noodle Boy and Johnny on my back....somewhere... I didn't get to Squee!

is that that the channel that has the "adult swim" or somethign like that?? I have watched a few times and been shocked at how funny it was. never been much of a animation fan, but I couldn't stop laughing

Aw fuck Cartoon Network! First they cancelled CARTOON PLANET, then SPACE GHOST COAST TO COAST, then THE BRAK SHOW & then HARVEY BIRDMAN ATTORNEY AT LAW. Plus they nixed the old LATE NIGHT BLACK & WHITE (old & rare B&W cartoons).

What do they show now? Fucking reruns of FAMILY GUY (third rate SiMPSONS/SOUTH PARK rip off) & AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE which was funny for 5 episiodes & now endlessly repeats itself.

Wheras SGCTC & CP were very wierd & really funny ATHF is just wierd for the sake of being wierd.

adult swim has always been great for me...
i wish i caught it more now, i hardly ever remember to turn it on
and also i wish i got to see more aeon flux

I only watch four shows : Powerpuff Girls,Dexters Laboratory,Cow and Chicken,and
Courage the Cowardly Dog
LOL

courage.gif

cow_flying.gif

im especially loving Courage right now.

And I think the only thing that Family Guy has in common with The Simpsons and South Park is that they are all cartoons.

CC,
The PpG episode "The Bare Facts" is one of the best single episodes to any animated shows i've ever seen.

Bubbles: "Buttercup hurt Mojo's head, and I would've kissed his little booboo, but then i remembered he was a bad monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"

I've even got a lifesized (approx 2ft tall) bubbles statue in my room.

^^^^^^^ahhhhhhhh i love u......i love the powerpuff girls! I have a buttercup Doll inside my car ! =D