Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Peaking???

Search-4-the-best

Bluelighter
Hey guys, Ive notived from lookin through pillreports that when ppl are talking about the effects of a pill they say on avg the peak lasts 2-3hours etc. Now my deffinition personally of 'peaking' is where all the feelings uve experienced so far from ur high sorta combine at once and u feel fukin great. I have never been known as one 2 peak easily, in fact in the past i have peaked, by my defintion, once. And that one time...the 'peak' lasted for about 1 minute, nothing on 2-3 hours. Guess what im saying is, i have 2 questions.
1. When ppl say the avg peak lasts 2-3 hours, is this refering to the entire high and effects of the pill or the way i define 'peaking' above?
2. Has anyone got any tips to help me soar! :p Once is not good enough! I want it again?
Any help/opinions would b cool, Thanx guys

I thought I was fairly clear in point 6 of my advice that I considered the suggestions in my post to be dangerous (ie mentioned likelihood of following them resulting in a trip to the hospital etc). A few people missed those comments, it would appear, so for safety's sake I am replacing the original comment with this one. Cheers and apologies.

Last edited:
Thanx 4 the tips tiggz. Im a catious user tho, so i dont want to double dump as tempting as it sounds :) Atm i use vicks (try heating the inhaler for a few seconds wid a lighter)...the whole plugging idea as good as the results have been, dont wanna do it...im fine wid my mouth n nose ;) Taking strong pills....i got that covered. In a 12 hour period id usually do between 4 and 6. Not that im complaining coz i still have a gr8 time but it just is annyoing when i talk 2 my mates who r peaking off their ass on the same pills and im just 'high'. But ur tips will stay in my mind.

Another question i got is, usually my first pill is gr8...2nd multiplys the effects...third, not as strong effects but still good. My problem is when i get 2 my 4th it usually has minimal effect appart from makin me 'mashed'. I dont like bein mashed...anyone have the same experience as me and if so kno how 2 combat it...thanx again

After about 3 pills your serotonin levels are very low. Once that runs out your not going to get that great high. I dont quite understand how you peak for only 1m :S. I usally judge the peak from the start of the high to the point i relise im coming down. Only need about 3 for a good night. Sure your gear isnt crap?

The defintion of peak is "The point of greatest development, value, or intensity". As in a time that is better than any other time. To me, theres 'high' and theres 'peaking'. I dont judge 'peaking' as from the moment i feel the effects of a pill to when they wear out, thats what i call 'high'...as i said above i judge peaking as a moment when ur 'high' in which all the feelings join 2gether at the one time 2 create one more intense feeling than the high. Hope that made sense. The gear aint crap, im sure of it...i see how my mates are...on the same shit, the gear is good. I think ive always had a natural higher tolerance than most ppl...which pisses me off, but its how i am...i just want any info from as many ppl as possible on about how to maybe alter my natural tolerance...Any more help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Hmmm. I cant feel any difference in the peak for the period. I stay at that peak for a few hours.

You might want to order yourself soem Pricetam to increase the effects of E. Some 5-HTP might also help out too.

tiggz - ive never tried plugging but ive known plenty of people to do it whove sworn by it.
but a chick shoving a pill up her half eaten cheeseburger, nuh. Asolutely pointless and dangerous.
Do a search on it.

And I really dont think it's a good idea to recommend someone to start double dropping or just 'taking more'.

How about taking a break, using 5-htp.

And static mind - don't recommedn someone to just order piracetam to increase the effects of a pill.
Research that sort of thing first.
Piracetam IMO is kind of pointless if you use it as one off.
The effets begin to show after a period of time.

maybe its your definition of peaking... I have moments where everything comes together as you describe that also last for about a minute or so, but I don't refer to that as the peak....in my eyes, what people and myself are referring to as peaking, is when they're having that high moment you speak of for a few hours.

Or, maybe you've just got a massive tolerance due to the number of pills you're taking?

I know for me, once I stop feeling sick to the stomach, the peak will start, and last a few hours. Sometimes I'll have that everything come together thing you describe, but seriously would rather not, its too much (if I am interpreting what you are meaning correctly). I wouldn't want that moment to last for a few hours, I'd end up an emotional mess! To me my peak is when I am feeling so damn good, can't wipe the smile off my face, and everything feels right!

For me I judge it as the length of the hardest hitting part of the experience. Very similar to this graph

duration_chart_mdma.gif

re females that's just what I'd been told by a friend of mine who claimed to have done it. Sorry if I'm seriously wrong on that front! :(

That graph has a peak and then what could be described as a 'plateau'. Since for 2.5 -3 hours the plateau stays at a level very close to the peak, it is not unfair to consider the entire peak + plateau to be 'peaking', and this is what common terminology reflects.

If you choose to use 'peak' to refer only to the highest point of the experience, fine, but realise that most people are referring to that AND the plateau phase, which is usually very close to as pleasurable (as the peak itself).

With the right pill and the right set and setting I generally come up in about an hour 'peak' for about 30-45min and then have a very happy beautiful plateau for about 3 hours.

I define the peak as a very intense feeling of euphoria which borders on overwhelming and it's hard to do much more than just let the bliss hit you and ride with it.

Once I come down into the plateau I am high & loved up and once again fully capable of communicating properly and dancing with some idea of what’s going on around me.

I have also been able to peak again after redosing. Sometimes the 2nd peak has been much more intense than the first.

Of course while peaking there is no such thing as time. So recording how long it does last is in no way an exact science. :)

As for tips in helping you soar if you are taking more than 4 quality pills in a session I say you’re taking too many pills. IMHO you should expect an MDMA experience to last about 4 - 6 hours before you start coming down. More pills might have a small affect but really aren't going to do much except further deplete you brain of precious serotonin; best to leave some in the tank if you ask me.

Also how frequently do you drop? Your body needs time to replenish serotonin and on top of that over use will cause serotonin receptor down regulation. My advice is to keep it to every 6 - 8 weeks tops, YMMV.

One last thing I have the best MDMA experiences when I am genuinely a happy little camper with life and the universe. So make sure your using to enhance a good time not for a good time. :)

Ahhhhh. Newbies....

I'll never forget when I was a Newbie!

I think it appears you're probably taking Speed bombs... What you think are pills...

as for tiggs.... Telling people they should double drop 8) What do you have to be telling people things like that?

You get a pill like the brown Atoms and the blue SKIES, that are up around more the 150mg mark it's not such a great Idea...

I find drop one and go from there... ;) main thing is just common sense and don't be stupid, it wastes money and your head!

SpecTBK=D

Tip for helping you soar: Stop worrying about it and just have a good time. The best times are had when you dont worry about the drugs you've taken and just enjoy the company of good friends, good music and a great atmosphere.

fuck in heaven

^^^^ Tip #2
Plug! Forget about it! Then you wont have to worry about how long your peaking cause you'll feel like ur peaking all night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Special-T.B.K. "Ahhhhh. Newbies....

I'll never forget when I was a Newbie!

I think it appears you're probably taking Speed bombs... What you think are pills..."
I may be a newbie at this site but im not a newbie at dropping...believe it or not i have sum idea what im talking about and i can assure u i havnt been taking speed bombs...i take speed if i want 2 speed....If i want to take e....i wouldnt waste my money on a speed bomb coz technically that aint takin e. I do know what the difference is. MDMA all the way plz :D