• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Howard Stern

simply_rhythmatik

Bluelighter
How many people here love/hate Stern? When I was back in the States, Howard would be the last thing I watched at night and the first thing I would listen to in the morning. I first read Private Parts when I was in 8th grade I think, and received Miss America later that same Christmas. I thought the film version of "Private Parts" was excellent, though I felt that it should have went on longer than it did, and that it shouldn't have been toned down so much.

Howard's show is one of the only things that wherever I'm at, or whatever may be happening, when I listen to it I'm quickly put at ease. I also think it's the most consistently funny show around. Did anyone here the Hollyweird Squares game? Or when Triumph the insult dog roasted him on his birthday? Almost any appearance that Gilbert Gottfried makes on the show becomes a classic.

Anyway, what does everyone else think about him? Do you think he will really retire in 2 years when his contract is up?

i'm a big fan of howard stern - i agree that he's been consistently funny for a long time now.

alasdair

^yes he does. I've been listening to him since 93, every morning on the commute to work.

i love howard! i watch his E! show at night if i can catch it and i listen to his radio show in the morning.

howard has a dream job. he gets to hang out with beautiful, often naked women on a daily basis. i love how he's 100% honest- never holding back how he feels about something.

i hope he doesn't leave the air when his contract is up.

Howard does rock. Used to lsiten to him on the way to high school.

I think his E show is only ok, they have really good episodes but I find them few and far between. I prefer the radio.

I'm fortunate enough to listen to his show every morning at work, and yes, Howard Stern rocks.
I think Artie adds a "man's man" touch to the show, something Jackie could never pull off. Robin, Fred, Benji, Babba Booey, KC, Stuttering John. It's a good mix of talent, and I think they all flow together very well. When Howard starts in on Gary and calls him Faffa-Fooey and Faffa-Fohi, I just crack up.

I love the Captain Janks prank calls, and the numerous retards he brings on; Gary, Wendy, and Beetlejuice. Howard's girlfriend Beth is absolutely beautiful, damn that lucky bastard! :X

BA BA BOOEY! FLA FLA FLOHI! *LMAO*

I love it...sometimes they have really stupid stuff on there though...I don't like everything they do, but it's cool. The best part is when they all just fight or make fun of each other.

Howard is rather hilarious. Hes not afraid to be obnoxious either and I think thats a rather endearing quality to have =D

I agree that Artie is much better than Jackie ever was. When they were looking for replacements for Jackie, and rotating various comics in his spot, I was actually hoping either Craig Gass (if you don't know, he does the Sam Kinison/Adam Sandler/Gene Simmons impressions) or Jim Florentine would be hired full time, but I have to admit I'm very happy with Artie.

I think I may be one of the only people that doesn't think Howard's girlfriend Beth is really that great. I personally think Artie's girl Dana is better looking.

I can't recall how many times I have almost wrecked my car while listening to his show! One day in a traffic jam I was sitting there cracking up and the guy next to me rolled down his window and asked me if I was listening to Howard.

One night I got the chance to talk to Jenna Jameson and I asked her if Howard was the same off the air as he is on the air. She said he is really cool and she pretty much owes him for getting her into the "mainstream"?

He always claims he is leaving after his contract is up so I doubt he will leave? If he did leave I am sure he has some plans to keep us amused!

i think we've actually found something we can all agree on:)

howard ownz. anyone who is even remotely interested in media or pop cultrue as a whole has to look at / or i guess listen to him in awe. those who loath him for his disrespect towards women and well pretty much everyone are still listening just to hear what he says next. what gets me is that his show is almost so offensive that it becomes inoffenseve. im not too sure if that makes sense but thats how i rationalize lauging at things that i would normally abhor. =D cheers to howard and the crew mainly artie who cracks me up more than most. HEY RETAHD!!

Personally I don't like Howard Stern.

I think he can be entertaining, and funny, and all that jazz, but I don't want to watch him or hear him say it. I'll read it, but I won't watch it. I can't stand to look at him, and I hate his voice.

So, yeah.

I really liked that 'Wheel of Benji' show recently, but that 'Wheel of Beetlejuice' was hilarious! :D

In case you guys haven't checked it out, take a look around Sal the stock broker's site www.horsetoothjackass.com .

Some of the Mp3s are hilarious!

Ta-Ta-Toothy :D

GHORSE.jpg

i think he's generally funny, but some of it is just too over the top for me.

i also think he is far too narcissistic to actually quit anytime soon.

michael said:

i also think he is far too narcissistic to actually quit anytime soon.

hell yeah thats why i stopped listening to the show right b4 jackie's dismissal/quitting . i dont need to hear him yell at his staff on air for like 4 segments so lame. it's back on track now, right were it should be infact. HEY RETAHD!

Ooooh Debbie, I love you, I love you, I love you. Oh Debbie. Mmmmuah. Since I stopped smoking I have to find something to do with my hands, and if you were here right now you would OH so benefit from that. I love you Debbie, Mmm mmm mmuah..