Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aropax Q

pie999

Bluelighter
I have a big party to goto on saturday and i want to take ecstacy. Im also on an aropax prescription, i understand that these chems are conflicting but heres the thing, i stopped taking my prescription and only began taking them again a week ago. My doctor told me they take four weeks to work effectivly so, i was wondering: If i dont take my daily tablet tomorow would it be advisable (or even semi advisable) to take an e on saturday night? Any info would be helpful. Cheers;)

Aropax = Paroxetine yeah??

Yeah i was on this for can't remember how long but not long and it reduced the effects of E to absolutely nothing...

It felt like a small speedy rush if that

Real dissapointment

can't remember probably about just over a month

I actually stopped taking SSRI'S because they have pretty much permanently (at least for a few good months) fucked my brain from enjoying E

Even after i stopped for 1 month and 1 week i still couldn't feel the effects of a pill.

How long were you on the Aropax for?

this is my third month on it, but ive only been back onit for a week. so you e on more than occaision and you kept having this happen?

My doctor told me they take four weeks to work effectivly so, i was wondering: If i dont take my daily tablet tomorow would it be advisable (or even semi advisable) to take an e on saturday night? Any info would be helpful. Cheers

My advice is to stick to your medication. The E would be a waste anyway. Aropax, as Dunno indicted, will basically kill the roll.

yeah i know the feeling , i was on prozac for a little over 1yr. & there preety much is no roll. but it is best advised to steer clear of e & other stims while ur on SSRI's. Not only is the roll killed , but emotional problems can be exhasabated to various extents.

take care
corsto.

Somehow I get the feeling that you may still be tempted to ignore all of this advice and discontinue your medication to so you can dump an E on Saturday night.

The effects of mixing SSRI medication and MDMx are easily found by searching these forums and at least one very knowledgable person (p_d) has given you good advice in this thread. From what I have learned about SSRI's you need ween off your medication (i.e. halve your dosages) before you stop completely.

There was obviously a reason you where prescribed Aropax/Paroxetine, so my advice is for you to way up your options here - what is better for you;

Getting better in the long-term so you can be at a place yu want to be; or

Interupting your medication for the purpose of dumping a pill to get 4 - 6 hours of enjoyment and taking on any negative effects that come along with it.

The answer is up to you, it is your choice my friend :)

Yeah 3 months on it and not taking it for a few days wouldn';t make a difference

Your brain would take a while to adjust to the changes.