D-BRIDGE (Bad Company)
SONIC
THE UPBEATS

Brokedown Palace -
PROPELLERHEADS DJ SET
DEEKLINE
ILS
MJ COLE

Earlybird tickets are now on sale for $59 + bf from the usual outlets up to and including Friday October 14.

The MoS and Subculture Fest Dbl Pax for $100 + bf are also now on sale at Planet Video and Mills Records.

We will announce the other two acts on Friday.

That time of year again people!! =D =D =D
Huge lineup as always...cant wait for this one to hit Perth
So many arenas...so many DJ's

Last edited:
For the last 6 months i have been awaiting this event at belmont race course, theres something trashy about the venue that i love so much, always brings in the huge/ massive crowds.

Il be there, defiantly!

*Scattered memories of Sci-Fi last year start to roll in*

This may be the event I've been saving for =D

moving fusion! d-bridge!
looks like ill be there :)

Sci-Fi was most excellent last year..

quite like Belmont as a venue . . except for at about 4:30 when it's too, too light outside!

and maybe i have my head in a hole, but so far i have managed to not hear a thing about MoS. clue me in?

*kandy mode*

OMG OMG OMG.

Can't wait n stuff =D

*end kandy mode*

how much would i have to pay to see fry-d in kandy?

You buy the leg warmers and the glowsticks, I'll do the rest ;)

Event will run from 9pm-7am as it did last year

The 2 acts have yet to be announced

aws. love this venue!

was sci fi the only thing it was used for last yr ( in terms of music festivals etc. ) ?

toenibbler said:
aws. love this venue!

was sci fi the only thing it was used for last yr ( in terms of music festivals etc. ) ?

Yeah pretty sure it was only used for Sci-Fi in terms of 'rave events'. Its used for various other things such as functions etc throughout the year. Nothing that interests us anyway ;)

hahah yeah thought so .. ahh well, ...used once a yr... makes it that much more of an occation 2 look forward 2

looks like all the summer events are starting, i feel sorry for my wallet!!!!! but what a good time it will be....

MARCO V, really enjoy the sets he plays, so looks like i cant miss this one either. :D :D

Last 2 acts announced

Loaded Dice
The Upbeats

Brokedown Palace
MJ Cole

^Great set played by Jeremy when he was here earlier on in the year. One of the best of heard all year. So gettin to see The Upbeats twice in a matter of a couple of months is fukn sweet!

i hear a romour that you can double tix not just for MOS but also Subculture and NYD Double Pax on sale from October 10 for $110 + bf from Planet Video and Mills Records i think thats a betta way to go! MOS tends to disapoint personaly.