Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Today Tonight - Meth the deadly craze

Sp0t

Bluelighter
Glenn Connley our favourite Today | Today reporter is back with an insight into the drug Crystal Meth.

"Meth the deadly craze -
There are now more people addicted to crystal meth than marijuana or cocaine."

It's another half assed report that doesn't tell the full story. Anyway, you can download it below.

Download Here (right click, save as) (18MB)

-Sp0t

Man, when will you guys learn?

Stop watching Today Tonight, ACA and 60 minutes. Hack journalism fro hacked up minds. If enough people stop watching, ratings will drop, advertisers will get the shits then hair Peice Ray and horse face Naomi will get the arse!

I doubt they would care if we stop watching it, youd have to get all the sheep who live by every word they say to stop watching it.

no-brained ignorant tory commercial-crap-watching wankers, i agree, we'd all be a lot better off without them

Today Tonight is some of the worst drivel on television.

For instance:
Frozen foods full of water
Tests show Australian shoppers could be paying for up to 20 per cent water inside packs of frozen food.

Big girls' fashion
A young mum sick of the lack of fashionable clothes for larger sized women decided to create her own range of clothing catering for the larger lady.

The throwaway society
Have you ever bought an appliance that broke down just after the warranty ran out? Some believe it is a common trick to make you buy a new one.

Great stuff.

Morpher said:

For instance:
Tests show Australian shoppers could be paying for up to 20 per cent water inside packs of frozen food.

LOL!! Don't people realize that water makes up a lot of the vegetable?? What do they think? Why are vegies moist?? Because there is water in them!! Duhhh...

Morpher said:

For instance:

Big girls' fashion
A young mum sick of the lack of fashionable clothes for larger sized women decided to create her own range of clothing catering for the larger lady.

The throwaway society
Have you ever bought an appliance that broke down just after the warranty ran out? Some believe it is a common trick to make you buy a new one.

Great stuff.

Oh and don't forget the latest: Loreal Happyderm moisturiser causing skin reactions!!

Oh, the quality journalism. I've used that particular moisturiser for months and months with no problems whatsoever. I guess they had two viewers write in, and it was a slow "news" (and I use that word in the utmost contempt) day.

Okay, so how did they misrepresent methamphetamines in this show?

yeah i gotta say meth is pretty nasty stuff, the stuff you love to hate... how did today tonight get it wrong?

Its scary watchin people flip out on meth or more so when they are coming down.

The paranoia? It can make people think that the people that love them are actualy double agents on a mission.

People that say its the person not the drug have to understand that we as a people have flaws, meths ability to search out these flaws then crack em open is quite unatural.

I mean how many of you guys go for a burn and say ok just one now... then procede to smoke your entire stash? hehe

i agree that Today Tonight is a shitehouse show but i also to agree that meth is a monster of a dug.