Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nimbin Questions and... MBMA ??

buggz

Bluelighter
Once i went to town and was chasing pills, i didn't end up buyign any but one dude had a whole film canister full of green pills with imprimts of fish on them.. I asked him what it was and he said "M.B.M.A".

He definately said mbma - but i have been unable to find anything about this.

Unfortunately as well I asked him for more details on what type of effects it had and the idiot would just respond "its good" to all my questions.. but what can you expect from town eh?

Last edited:
Read the guidelines, availability threads are not allowed.
There's MBDB, but the guy was probably stoned out of his head.

I agree with rm2x that he was probably referring to MBDB aka METHYL J, EDEN, 2-METHYLAMINO-1-(3,4-METHYLENEDIOXYPHENYL)BUTANE or N-METHYL-1-(1,3-BENZODIOXOL-5-YL)-2-BUTANAMINE.

It is basically MDMA with an extra carbon in the side chain.

PiHKAL #128; Methyl J

buggz; I will also mention the availability parts of your post and suggest you edit those out; p_d

whether in nimbin or not you can't trust strangers. it you buy off a stranger try to stick to substances where you can asses the quality by looking at it eg pot

mdma isnt a psychedelic
he might of heard another dumb kunt calln em mbma and even if he was reffering to mdma they were probably speed bombs get off people you know and trust and u wont come on here looking like a fool

Hater said:
mdma isnt a psychedelic
he might of heard another dumb kunt calln em mbma and even if he was reffering to mdma they were probably speed bombs get off people you know and trust and u wont come on here looking like a fool

Actually, its a psychedelic stimulant.

As for looking like a fool, I just saw another one of your posts...8)

i didnt know it had psychedlic properties and so what if i look like a fool sometimes i learn from my mistakes and others and im willing to learn unlike most people who consume drugs

>mdma isnt a psychedelic

I was refering to psychedelics, not mdma.

Although the MBDB theory is interesting, I'd say it was more likely someone who didn't have a clue referring to MDMA. I once heard someone rant on about how they had a 20l drum of "104" - seemed clear to me he was referring to 1,4 B; but far be it from me to correct him.

If this was around 2 years ago then green fish were MDA+MDMA pills around there. unless its something different.
Maybe he didn't know anything.