• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Vic) Ballarat: Advent*jah @ Kryal [REVIEWS]:: Sat 10th December

What a load of shit. Last party at Kryal will be by the time I come back to Australia, which won't be until 2008, at least.

If it's before then I promise to give someone $50.

reminds me of forty wink's closing down sale... each sale gave them enough profit to keep the place open another couple of months

Wonderful news, I was just reminiscing via photos at ITM.I thought they said it was the last one at the last one?? Anyway, I am well pleased.This a great surprise gift for summer. I just hope there is some playground left! :) I shall have lots of joy anyway. This has made my day!

meh, despite all the "it's always the last one" crap...

i'm in.

can't wait. =D

there had better be some breaks this time...and by "breaks" i mean "brewster"

Im not venturing all that way if theres no breaks (again) :p

^^^ take your ipod.

:p

i vote for hotel shenanigans again too :D :D

dont tempt me Muz, i am in possesion of something that could even break you!

unless it's pop popavich being a delightful shade of green again, i don't think so bub... ;)

back on topic to satisfy mods -

i think the music at this event will help the people to enjoy themselves.

Coooool, it'll be my first Kryal, and as long as another cousin doesn't decide to get married on the day (like last year) then I'll actually make it there =D

according to the tidy website

10 years of tidy @ adventjah in melbourne, kryal castle! paul glazby, tara reynolds, amber d, steve hill, simon eve!

thats just sealed my ticket!

I'll be there ladies... Time for the Fat Man to Reak Pure Havoc...

And here we have the current line-up:

Ronald Van Gelderen (Netherlands)

Mike PUSH (UK)

John O'Callerhan (Ireland)

Chris Liberator (UK)

Scott Bond (UK)

D.A.V.E. the Drummer (UK)

The Geezer (UK)

Amber D (UK)

Paul Glazby (UK)

Tara Reynolds (UK)

Simon Eve (UK)

Steve Hill (UK)

Haha,

Kryal is the reason that i am so jaded!

My 4th and final one was a few years ago and since then i have vowed to staple my eyes and ears shut befor i ever went to another.

The people get 8 times seedier each year, and the 'breaks' playground gets 8 times smaller. The maze is now always closed.

...and the drugs and music just don;t seem to be what they used to! ;)

The maze was open last year. 90% of the people were awesome, the only people that sucked were the (I swear!) 12 year old kids talking about how much wizz they'd done. Scary.

The lineup was fucking amazing, and the drumnbass stage provided tasty beats thruout, although I was more than happy to enjoy the trance/techno on the main stage.

So nyaaah!

I shall definitely be in attendance despite the lineup not moistening my trousers quite as much as last year. This is gonna be fun.

PS - Catch the bus! I did it last year and altho in some ways its a pain on the way back, it's still fucking unreal fun - bus party was mad fun.

BTW, do we have enough definites to get a 10-pack (LOL) of early birds?

i still have mud on my pants from last years main stage... hopefully this year it wont be so wet