• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

San Pedro (Peruvian Torch) preparation and dosage???

yerbadediablo

Bluelighter
Hi there.

I recently acquired a piece of San Pedro cactus (peruvian torch), it is 10 centimentres in diameter and 30 centimetres long. It is between 10 and 15 years old, which apparently adds to the strength of the mescaline content.

I just have a few questions about this:

1. What is the best and most effective way to prepare this piece of cactus for consumption?

2. How do I actually consume it?

3. How many doses do I have in the piece that I bought?

4. Do I have to consume it STRAIGHT after making it up?

5. Does the age of the cactus really have an effect on its potency?

Thankyou very much.

Yerba

I have to duck out now but I'll help answer later. Just to clarify T. pachanoi is San Pedro and T. peruvianus is Peruvian Torch.

trichocereus_peruvianus12.jpg
trichocereus_pachanoi2.jpg

i'll take a photo of my piece tonight and post it here so it can be ID'd as either peruvianus or pachanoi

pretty easy to tell the difference. the peruvianus has the big spines (~1-2cm), while the pedro has short stubby spines (~0.1-0.7cm). pedro is probably more common.

If u grew it yorselvmaybe ull need 22 inches per dude.
If it was grown by a pro maybe 12 to 18 inches

It is San Pedro. Keep in mind it isn't just the length of the cactus that is important, it is the weight. If your cactus is thick you won't need as much as a thin piece which is longer, so weight is better to go by.

so do you guys think it is san pedro or peruvian torch?

and judging from the amount i have (10 cm diameter ad 30cm length), do u think there is enough for 2 ppl

peace
yerba

as they all said... san pedro

as for dose u need to weigh it and give that figure before sum1 can tell u if it is enough

I would say its a good amount for one person. Its entirely possible that its not even enough for the one. Its so different from cactus to cactus. Either way, I'd say certainly not to split it in half.