Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixed bags

xtehsea

Bluelighter
Hey im a low user and like pop the occasional pill, lately friends of mine have been taking about geting mixed bags (lollie bags etc) which im assuming is a bag containing a few different pills i was just wonder is there a set standard for how many pills there are in a mixed bag or does it vary dealer to dealer?

and info will be read and appreciated cheers :)

hehe that sounds cute. I've never heard of this concept before. But yeah, it would definatley vary dealer to dealer. Just be careful taking different types of pills. :)

Its not a defenitive term stating that there are x amount of pills and x amount of different logo's. Its just a term used to describe a bag with a variety of pills with varying stamps etc.

And probably wouldn't even depend on the dealer. It more than likly depends of how much money your friends give the dealer. personally i like to stick to the one press, as dosing up isn't as an unexpected result.

the doves and tulips came in mixed bags, but they are clearly the same press. id prefer just to have the one logo on mine but if thats all you can get thats all you can get

sounds like the dealer has come up with a marketing ploy to shift his shitty pills :)

I've seen this happen before usually 70% of the bag were good pills and the other 30% were spped bombs or K.

The difference here is that we weren't told we were getting a mixed bag and only found out later.

I've got the odd mixed bag before. It was always from an ex-dealer mate, who kept a couple of every pill he ever sold as a kind of museum of pills. Then he spent all his money on alcohol and had to have a firesale. Most of them were good, but a few were shit.

I prefer to stick to the one stamp if possible.

i definatly stick to the single pressed ones instead of these "lolly bags". although i did get a few of the tulips / doves which sound like what ur talking about. although that i dont mind as they are same dimensions and all and appear to be almost the exact same pill (aside from what is stamped on the top)

Also, as stated above. Be careful mixing different types of pills in the one night. They can cause interesting reactions ;)

A personal experiance of this was a couple of years ago when the yellow 3's were still circulating. Was having a blast as I'm sure we all who tried them remember how crazily strong they were. I then later consumed a pink 'e'. I was lying on the couch for about 2 hours unable to talk I was so fucked up. I wasn't freaking out or anything. The combination of the two was like it synergised and it felt like I'd consumed a tablespoon of MDMA. A very confusing night was had.... But I sure won't forget it..... So yeah, please be careful and as you seem kinda new to it all. Test your pills, ESPECIALLY from a 'mixed bag'.

My regular dealer only ever gets one kind of pill, he tests em, makes sure they're the goods and buys bulk, I've never heard of this kind of thing before.

Make sure you test em, or at least check PR before gobbling em...

Ive heard of this before and I dont really see the point. Pretty much an idiotic idea however you look at it.