• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Native Australian plants containing dmt?

Yes they do.. Do a search for ethnobotony sites in oz, there are a few to look at. Happy hunting :)

DMT from wattle
i believe wattle bark has DMT in it, although i thinnk it is only lik 65% or something like that, search, thers heaps of answers out there

acacia maidenii contains DMT. The majority of DMT extract sold in Australia is made from this tree. They are quite rare :

do a google image search for some pics of it :D

woaw..i know where a whole huge bunch of acacia maidenii are unless its another type that looks similar. looking at extraction pages now to see if its to hard :p

^^ yeah, do be warned that there are many many look alikes to this species of acacia. I am yet to find one specimen. The major difference to this acacia and other look alikes is the flowers. Note that maidenii have a long sort of cylindrical flower made up of little balls whereas other acacias with similar leaf structure have more round randomly placed ball shaped - flowers.

DMT is quite easy to extract. There are many methods in the internet. I recomend the AB (acid-base) extraction methods as they are easy and less time - consuming. You must be careful when dealing with solvents however.

dont destroy native plants, please grow your own!! This kind of behavior gives the ethnobotany community a bad name.

also Acacia Phelbophylla is endangered so anyone thinking of touching this species please dont.

Samson said:
dont destroy native plants, please grow your own!! This kind of behavior gives the ethnobotany community a bad name.

Exacttly my thoughts. Just grow your own, like that you get to enjoy it on more than 1 level.

i have been doing research into DMT, im no chemist, but i am interested in how it works, doesnt seem to hard...

One plant thats extremely easy to find.,although doesn't make for the best extraction(according to net gossip...really.,i've never tried extraction!)is Phalaris grass.It's also a weed so don't feel bad about taking it from the wild,although you could very easily grow it.

all acacias contain sum DMT, maidenii being perhaps one of the more common of the really potent ones. Most acacias contain DMT in the bark, but a few also contain it in the leaves (such as maidenii and phlebophylla). Leaves are prolly better since removing bark from a tree will most likely kill it.
Acacia longifolia is VERY common, in WA it is a full on weed and councils spend fortune removing it ;-) the DMT is contained only in the bark and is not very potent.

I have tried phalaris extracts many times and it really sucks. the plant tissue is nearly impossible to grind up and conains mostly 5-MeO-DMT not NN-DMT which sucks donkeys balls!

Acacia maidenii is fairly easy to get if u know ur sources ;-) and is quite fast growing. Mine grew a metre in under year. There are also other non-native DMT plants which are easy to obtain such as psychotria spp. and desmanthus spp.

DMT is an abundant molecule and there are literally hundreds of thousands of usefull species both local and abroad :D

Is the amount of dmt in Acacia longifolia worth it? There are literally thousands of them around my local area so it would be easy to grow it here I guess :)

I use many different types of acacia bark and I find they all tend to have the same concentrations of dmt in them. Though I found maidenii actually to be one of the least yielding of all. The best I find which is not all that rare either is acacia Simplicifolia, with a whopping yield I have never got of other acacias. Supposed concentration of .81% compared to maidenii which only has .36%

Peace Out