• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shredded acid - Myth? I'm eady to get flamed...

starfunker

Bluelighter
If this has been covered, just answer and close thread please.

I remember having some pills a few years ago when I was a bit of a n00b and being told that the speckles in these particular pills (naturally not all pills) were tiny bits of shredded acid blotters. This made sense at the time, and I haven't heard that or thought about it since. Now, seeing the popularity of candy flipping it wouldn't suprise me too much if pills are being made containing shredded acid, supposing it's possible. Any one heard of this? Am I a total dick flop for even asking? Just came to mind!

Yea, I know I spelled 'ready' wrong in the title!

Chopping up acid and putting it in pills, whilst a fun idea, doesnt happen as far as I know. The heat used in a lot of pill presses would destroy the LSD pretty quick. As would a lot of binders and fillers.

Novel idea if it was possible.

Originally posted by Jimity
The heat used in a lot of pill presses would destroy the LSD pretty quick. As would a lot of binders and fillers.
You don't need heat to press a pill, all you need is pressure. I feel it could easily be done, but with the increased awareness of MDxx these days and adulterant rates decreasing I think the darker days are behind us.

Hmmm... I stand corrected. I was under the impression a lot of presses used heat as well as pressure.

I have also seen this. Around 1998 (Brisbane) in a white pill with FBI printed on it. Full of ripped up paper and users reported acid like effects.

^^Interesting, i'd assume if u were to adulterate pills you would just use liquid? also assuming that liquid would act as some what of a binder too?

so theoreticlally pills can have lsd int them.
Wy dont 'they' press a brand of pills that clearly have lsd and mdma in them i would buy em.

or - you could just buy a pill and tab - and drop away...

i candyflipped two green doves adn a dexter on sunday, that was pretty awesome

Sounds like a very novel idea!
However surely there wouldn't be much of a market for it as your average pillpopper doesnt want lsd as well and your average candyflipper would be after his own recipe

Only once have is seen a full trip in a pill in like 98, i think it was. but right through middle there was almost a full tab of acid. it was like the pill was pressed around the acid. really weird effects from these pills as well.

Sounds pretty wierd to me and suprises me that from what everyone has said it actually happened...

I have never taken a acid before .. BUT about 2-3 years ago i got these Strawberrie pressed pills that were as hard as a rock to chew/break but when u did break them in half u could see what looked like tiny bits of cardboard which i thought was unusal but anyways after i consumed & effects afterwards i knew straight away it was just speed and acid as it felt like my brain was frying away and also my friends who eat acid regularly said theres acid blotter in these for sure.....

On the subject of presses and heat well you have to remember most mechanical/electric presses are pressing thousands of pills an hour which is going to produce alot of heat no matter what you do,so thats why someone stands next to the press spraying some lube oil to keep things cool,also depends on how old the press is and how well maintained it is.=D

But this sort of thing with acid being thrown in shouldnt be happening now as the quality of pills is 80% better than of most pills going around 2-4 years ago,especially with the testers and so on and also Pillreports as a guide.

Sweet, so it seems this could have very well been the case, it was like 5 - 6 years ago, I'm sure there would be a bit of a market in it, but it's hard enough just getting pills with a decent amount of MD*A in them time after time.

I remember reading an article on the web perhaps a year ago, written by a guy who described how he and some others had made LSD in the late sixties. He went on to describe how they had procured a manual press (hand operated) and created small blue pellets containing the substance.
Apparently smaller than pills but pretty much the same size/shape (not microdots much larger than that).
Im not sure if I read it on erowid or some place else but I will try to dig it up. If the article had any truth to it there is a reasonable possibility of similar things happening now days.