Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

shrooms shakes = legal? (bali)

terbs

Bluelighter
ok i asked in the recent bali thread, and also did a quick search myself without any luck..

im off there in a few months, and im pretty keen on giving them a try with a mate, but only if they are legal...its not worth the risk for me if they arent.

any further comments for a first timer to phsyc's on shrooms would be appreciated......

cheers.

Well i had Shroom shakes when i was in bali last...

But with all the hype of whats been happin over there and the fact that they are randomly urine testing peoples there I'lld be very careful !

As for them being legal.. i Think Not ! sorry mate.

But if do do insist on trying them.. ill'd probz chill out in ya hotel.. maybe a bit safer than being in the hussle and bussel of busy bail.. while you trippin ballz ;)

Check Out the trip reports for some quality info for mushy expierences ;)

Peace Out

Dialated665

cheers dialated + BT...i actually did quickly read over that thread first, but missed the post about how they are illegal but are still served at many restuarants....

why go to bali to take drugs any at all - fuck you'll just turn into another thread on bluelight with a dozen heartless pricks mumuring how it was your own fault to go and take drugs (and get caught) in bali, whilst little ol me will be saying but Terbs shouldn't be sent to jail for 10 years for drinking just a shroom shake - i'd be careful drinking over there, just takes one mean local to slip something in your drink and then it's bye bye when you get done in on a urine test.

If i was tripping in bali i wud my head would explode with paranoia, if u wnt drugs save up some more money n head to europe or somewhare, if headed to bali stay sober, shit i wouldn't even go, dont whant to start a debate but what if some one realy did plant 2 biks on you.

The legal status of psilocybin is pretty iffy in most countries. I would say you wouldnt get off scott - free if caught, however i doubt you would get into as much trouble as being caught with more high-profile and commercial drugs such as cannabis or amphetamines or heroin. In places like Thailand with equally strict drug laws they are still pretty much tollerated. i remember being in Hat Rin on Koh Phangan last december and there were signs everywhere saying "special shake" with pics of little cubensis mushrooms all around the sign.

I was later to discover that the police recieved bribes from the local sellers to not give a fuck.. 8)

absolutely unbelievable that they can spot urine test you and then get you into legal trouble for that...is there another thread on this?> I dont see how that could be tolerated in any country outside an evil dictatorship...whose to say the drug taking was whilst in bali or that it was deliberate...what if somebody did spike your drink? ? How can they demand a urine test, surely there is some relevant human rights legislation over there

^^ your talking in the wrong forum or place - the vast majority of the bluelighters here seem to think that it's wrong to even argue against the laws that govern drug regulation in Indo/Bali - simply because if we forced a change over there it would be violating their soverign rights (which are obviously more important then some idiot being locked in jail for 10-20 years, or worse).