Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

. . 8balls in Perth

LittleHedgehog

Bluelighter
. . 8balls in Perth

So I have this friend, right. lol
Long story short I've been trying to track down (the ever elusive) coke, in Perth. This friend says he can get me an 8ball of pink champaigne - and is saying that said 8ball is a coke/speed mix, which he said was good gear.

Just wondering if anyone knows if this is likely to be what it is . .

any light people can shed on the matter would be appreciated.. i don't really want to end up with a classic amphetamine 8ball - that stuff just doesn't love me too much.

cheers.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this will stay open. As its an availability thread. But in the meantime....

I wouldnt waste your money on "pink champagne". It sounds shit. Look for real coke. Otherwise youll just get shitty amp with a bit of coke mixed in for coke prices.

I would hold out for real coke. I know you can get it over there.

It's a very common practise to cut coke with speed among low-level dealers.

Taking a couple Xanax helps take the edge off.

im not from perth but ive had pink speed that the dealer was calling pink champagne. just normal speed coloured pink

^^^A lot of the time its just dye left from the psuedo in the manufacture. When its cut with sugar or inisitol, it goes pink.

IMO, any coke with even a small amount (5-10% ) of speed in it is crap. It's often done because taking larger amounts of coke cut with speed, or following a single dose of speed, tends to knock out some of the effects of the speed - for a while. This is due to both substances having quite different pharmacology.

Theoretical coke and meth synergy question

However, when the coke wears off, you're left speeding, which amounts to a shit coke comedown IMO.

If coke is cut with speed, the speed will likely be amphetamine rather than meth as it's shorter acting and so less noticeable ( but still very noticeable IMHO). Remember, it only takes around 20-25% coke for it to give coke it's numbing effects and dominating bitter taste. And it should not be forgotten that other local anaesthetics also create a similar numbing effect.

Rumour has it that some 'coke' circulating in these parts has been cleverly mixed up from a combination of easy to get ingredients and contains NO coke at all, but it supposedly fools all but the most "coke acquainted". Lignocaine is probably the principle numbing agent that's used, and by adding the right amount of speed and other vitamins/nutrients/ pharms, the effect is supposedly a sharp, fast high with just the right amount of numbing. A couple of self proclaimed experts picked it right away though, saying the most convincing part was the lack of a typical numbing effect in the back of the throat. This is usually noticed as a portion of the insufflated coke runs down the back of the nose.

I wouldn't touch this local stuff with a barge pole. Still, if it's being sold as coke and contains nothing more than the substances mentioned, then someone is making big bucks, that's for sure. Just make sure you test any coke you're intending on obtaining with Marquis reagent. Next to pure coke will go a very faint pink colour, but only after it's been left standing for several minutes. A quick colour change to a pale orange indicates the presence of speed.

Perhaps the supplier of the pink product wouldn't mind if it were cleaned up before it was purchased. i.e. remove the amphetamine and pay for what's remaining....mmm... somehow I doubt it very much :\

The procedure can be found on this thread by Le Junk

Removing amphetamine from cocaine

LittleHedgehog I would suggest you edit out your question on local availability or the thread will be closed.

If coke is cut with speed, the speed will likely be amphetamine rather than meth as it's shorter acting and so less noticeable ( but still very noticeable IMHO).

I don't think that's very likley. There isn't much amphetamines in Australia. The coke would just be cut with methamphetamines by the low-level dealer who needs to water-down his cocaine in order to profit off the low-paying users.

^ bullshit there's no demand for amphetamines. I'd love a nice supply of non-meth amphetamines. you just dont fuck out on amphetamines like you do on meth. if you have amphetamines that you dont want, send them to me dammit! :D

Sure you might want some, but one person isn't enough to change the dominant methamphetamine drug trade in Australia ;)

Yeah, I edited that line before you finished posting ;)

I had some stuff that was called pink champagne about 6-8 months ago, it was just pink rock (crystal meth).
had some as a pink snow cone and snorted the rest.
it was pretty strong but that has nothing to do with the colour of the shit, 2 packets got me and my 3 band mates pretty wired for a jam one night

I don't think that's very likley. There isn't much amphetamines in Australia. The coke would just be cut with methamphetamines by the low-level dealer who needs to water-down his cocaine in order to profit off the low-paying users.

Who said it would need to have been cut in Australia? These days, much of the coke coming out of SA is cut before it leaves.

And when you're talking of a market (coke users) who are very aware of the effects of meth, it would make much more sense to cut it with amphetamine as the half life is far shorter.

Anyway, when you're talking a commodity that's worth as much as coke, don't you think the resourcefulness - read: money power - of these people would mean amphetamine is easy to source. I know that some amphetamine is made in Australia, certainly not as much as meth, but then again the market in Australia is by and large a meth market.

Who said it would need to have been cut in Australia? These days, much of the coke coming out of SA is cut before it leaves.

Do you have a source for this?