Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Breeze And Styles @ 3D Friday 23rd Sept

hhc_king

Bluelighter
Well peeps, its almost that time again! 3D's 3rd Birthday is just around the corner & we are extremely proud to announce one of the biggest acts 3D has seen yet!! The Dynamic Duo of Dance Music: DARREN STYLES & MARK BREEZE AKA:

BREEZE & STYLES (UK)

DARREN STYLES (UK)
With his vast musical knowledge, experimental ability and innate passion for music, Darren Styles has become one of the world's greatest happy hardcore DJs with an impressive twelve years in the scene. Former half of the dynamo duo known as Force & Styles, he scored UK Top 40 success with tracks like 'Pretty Green Eyes' and the much-remixed hit, 'Heart of Gold', and toured the world extensively. These days, Styles’ music has evolved into his own brand of powerful hard trance, collaborating with fellow convert and Prophecy DJ, Mark Breeze, on esteemed labels like DJ Hixxy’s Raver Baby imprint and Nukleuz. More info: www.darrenstyles.co.uk

MARK BREEZE (UK)
Realising nothing quite gives him the buzz like music, Mark Breeze has thrown himself solely and wholly into making it. Breeze has recently teamed up with long term friend and producer, DJ Styles, and pumped out countless bangin' hardcore and hard trance cuts for labels such as Raverbaby and Nukleuz, which have featured on top-selling compilations like ‘Bonkers’, ‘Original Hardcore’ and ‘Masters of Hardcore’. With tracks like 'Black Magic', 'Lets Fly' and the top 40 track 'DJ Nation' under his belt, Breeze's profile has made serious waves in the hard dance fraternity! Check out: www.djbreeze.co.uk

for all those of love hardcore u carn't miss this

trade mark house hold names of hardcore

they rarly visit our shores and something not to miss out on

they r going to blow the roof off

i'll be there will u

Level 1 - Hard Trance
Darren Styles Vs Mark Breeze [UK]
St.Luke Vs Raving Alco
X-Statik Vs The Fusion
M - Experience
Krisis Aka Kieran [ COD]
Kalus

Level 2 Harcore Heaven
Breeze & Styles [UK]
Photon
JFX
exa-cist
Telemikus
Xpression

Level 3 - SMUG - Psy Trance
Etonloupe
luke shannix
Steve Barr
Tom Mix

CDB NightClub
Doors Open At 11-8am
Tickets General $25 / Guest List $20
18+ over Photo ID Required

Happy Hour on lvl 1 from 11pm - midnight

Last edited:
I'll be there!!! hehehe... ^^Can't believe ur promoting 3D!! hahaha

WOOHOO!!!

im so there! i planed to go to sydney to see them, but finally we get them in melb! HORAY! catch ya round sydney!

3D rocks!=D =D =D

are they playN for longer than an hour? coz that would just be the iceing on the cake! wooooooohooooo!

thanx dood, ya bet me to it ;)

full details will be posted soon!

just in case u missed something ;)

3Dbday.jpg

3D’s 3rd Birthday Feat: Breeze & Styles (UK)

Well peeps, its almost that time again! 3D's 3rd Birthday is just around the corner & we are extremely proud to announce one of the biggest acts 3D has seen yet!! The Dynamic Duo of Dance Music: DARREN STYLES & MARK BREEZE AKA: BREEZE & STYLES (UK) - 'DARREN STYLES (UK)' With his vast musical knowledge, experimental ability and innate passion for music, Darren Styles has become one of the world's greatest happy hardcore DJs with an impressive twelve years in the scene. Former half of the dynamo duo known as Force & Styles, he scored UK Top 40 success with tracks like 'Pretty Green Eyes' and the much-remixed hit, 'Heart of Gold', and toured the world extensively. These days, Styles’ music has evolved into his own brand of powerful hard trance, collaborating with fellow convert and Prophecy DJ, Mark Breeze, on esteemed labels like DJ Hixxy’s Raver Baby imprint and Nukleuz. More info: www.darrenstyles.co.uk 'MARK BREEZE (UK)' Realising nothing quite gives him the buzz like music, Mark Breeze has thrown himself solely and wholly into making it. Breeze has recently teamed up with long term friend and producer, DJ Styles, and pumped out countless bangin' hardcore and hard trance cuts for labels such as Raverbaby and Nukleuz, which have featured on top-selling compilations like ‘Bonkers’, ‘Original Hardcore’ and ‘Masters of Hardcore’. With tracks like 'Black Magic', 'Lets Fly' and the top 40 track 'DJ Nation' under his belt, Breeze's profile has made serious waves in the hard dance fraternity! Check out: www.djbreeze.co.uk

Friday 23rd September at CBD, 12 McKillop St, Melbourne

3D’s 3rd Birthday Featuring:
Darren Styles & Mark Breeze (UK)

X-Statik VS The Fusion

M-Experience

Darren Styles VS Mark Breeze

Krisis aka Kieran (COD)

Kalus

St. Luke VS Raving Alco

Level 2 – Hardcore Heaven Featuring:
Breeze & Styles (UK)

Photon

JFX

Exa-Cist VS Telemikus

Breeze & Styles (UK)

Xpression

Level 3 – SMUG - Psy Trance
'Sounds Of Melbourne UnderGround'

EtonLoupe

Luke Shamnix

Steve Barr

Tom Mix

*HAPPY HOUR*
11-12 on level 1 - Every week!!

Check out www.3Dnightclub.com.au For more info.

For Guestlist email [email protected]

3D @ CBD Nightclub – 12 McKillop St City.
11pm – Dawn.. 18+Over Only Photo ID Required
$25 General/ $20 Guestlist.

if i could speed up time

nice,playN twice in one night! i guess there playN more than an hour hey..? thats the shit 3D! =D
i cant wait!!!

haha ;)

& yeah they play 1hr & a half on each level!!

3 hrs of Breeze & styles!!!!! i say fuck yeah!!! :D:D:D:D:

i say a Week To Go ...
i wanna start seeing names of bluelighters going ..

all you hhc fans and hard trance fans name on this list next by next friday
i don't know how u could all live with yourselves if u didn't attend this

PLUS its 3D's Birthday

i think its going to be huge

Cya'll There :D

3 hours 3 hours 3 hours!!!
man i been jumping round like crazy with the cheesiest grins for many many days now!=D =D
fuken crazy, ive OD'ed on cake iceing! BRING ON THE MADNESS!!!
oh what a way to start my holidays.
thank you 3D!!!

next ya guna tell me hixxy and robby long are coming...? come on, u answerd my breeze & styles prayers...and restored some of my faith im melb:)

i will try my best to be there. dont wanna miss breeze&styles

SET TIMES!

3D’s 3rd Birthday Featuring:
Darren Styles & Mark Breeze (UK)

11 – X-Statik VS The Fusion
1230 – M-Experience
130 – Darren Styles VS Mark Breeze
3- Krisis aka Kieran (COD)
4 – Kalus
5 – St. Luke VS Raving Alco

Level 2 – Hardcore Heaven: Breeze & Styles

12 – Photon
1 – JFX
2 – Exa-Cist VS Telemikus
330 - Breeze & Styles (UK)
5 – Xpression

Level 3 – SMUG

12 - EtonLoupe
1 – Zenergy
2 – Ozzy
330 – Luke Shamanix
5 – Tom Mix

for more info on Breeze & Styles, check out the links! (Make sure u scroll down ;) )

DARREN STYLES AKA:: Rising Stars, 69, A Sense Of Summer, Force & Styles, Futureworld, Infextious, Styles & Breeze, Unique, United In Dance !!

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Darren+Styles

MARK BREEZE AKA:: 69, DJ Breeze & Mickey Skeedale, DNA & Breeze, Futureworld, Shaggy & Breeze, Styles & Breeze !!

http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Breeze

& of course together they make up the one & only!!!

BREEZE & STYLES!! AKA:: 69, Bo & Luke, Futureworld, Sonic State, Darren Styles, DJ Breeze !!!

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Styles+&+Breeze

:eek:

this has been my longest week of the year! and its only tuesday! i havnt been as hyped about anything like i am this in a long time.
3 and a bit days to go=D HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

fuk i wish i lived in melbourne!!! 3 hours of breeze and styles!!!!!!!

im really jealous, but at least i get the 2 hours in syd on sat night.