Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tylenol

dada

Bluelighter
I saw in the chemist today cold n flu tablets containing DXM but i heard they also contain dangerous contents, has anyone else heard of this product

only get a product containing Dextromethorphan!
otherwise your putting yourself at risk. the most popular is Robisuttin DX (spelling)

The other ingredients you are talking about are only dangerous at high doses and when people chugg bottles of this for a DXM trip and don't realise.

Not sure if your after the Tylenol for medical reasons or DXM tripping, but for the DXM Tripping, the only active ingredient should be DXM (Dextromethorphan) and that ONLY.

Tylenol is a brand name not a particular type of medication, there is many different types of tylenol tablets and syrups. If your not using the tablets as per the instructions on the side of the pack yes they can be dangerous.

If your after DXM make sure what you have only contains DXM like the above posts mention.

yeah its by * For the temporary relief of:Runny nose, sneezing, watery and itchy eyes
* Nasal and sinus congestion
* Headaches, sinus pain, body aches, pains, fever and chills
* Coughing
* Each capsule-shaped tablet contains chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30mg, dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15mg, paracetamol 325mg
* (sold in Australia only)

Cold & Flu Non-Drowsy Tablet 24

* For the temporary relief of: Runny nose, sneezing, watery and itchy eyes, nasal and sinus congestion
* Headaches, sinus pain, body aches, pains, fever and chills
* Coughing
* Each tablet-shaped tablet contains: pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30mg, dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15mg, paracetamol 325mg

the bottom one i whant for DXM trippin

ill assume cloroheremeamine malate wateva is dangerus

just get the syrup, all the other shit is dangerous especially high doses of pseudoephedrine (causes stroke) and paracetamol (liver damage).... Robotussin DX is what you want if you want to have a good time robotripping.

I can barely stomach it, how bout half n half 8 pills n half a bottle of syrup. Doesnt psuedo cause stroke at higher doses than 240mg n same with paracetamol than 2500?

I know there is an extraction for DXM around somewhere, maybe somebody can point you in the right direction

i seen the extraciton thing around, dont worry bout it, wat is a safe dose of paracetomol n psudo without any damage

Don't use these pills for DXM tripping, it is not safe. Like already mentioned you want DXM ONLY syrups or tabs.

dada said:
i seen the extraciton thing around, dont worry bout it, wat is a safe dose of paracetomol n psudo without any damage

the recommended max daily dose of paracetamol is 4g or about 60mg per kilo. some hospitals will allow up to 6g (or 90mg per kilo). any more than 9g is considered an overdose and is definitely not safe.

these figures also assume your liver is working properly. if you have any sort of liver disease (ie alcholics, hepatitis, cirrhosis from any cause) you should halve these doses.

anyway, this is really irrelevant info given that you shouldnt be taking paracetamol for any other reason than for pain relief as it certainly wont do anything else. i know you asked the question as you were thinking of taking tylenol for the DMX but i wouldnt recommend it