Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Curiosity on e & speed.

sublimeraver

Bluelighter
Hey all, ive been doing "e" for a year or so, not often, maybe 2 pingers once a month? sometimes bit less, sometimes bit more. Just to give a brief idea of my tolerance, on average i drop 2 for a 6.5 hour dance session.

Well i have several questions and hope you guys can help me out:-

1) Ive heard people saying that speed = meth. Is that true? From my understanding, bass point = raw speed, while crystal meth=ice.

2) Is it bad to take a bass point without chopping it up with glucose? ( which in effect makes it speed. )

3) This coming weekened , i'm going to a big rave with mates and since its a 9 hour session, I'm going to be taking 3 pingers + 1 bass point.
Rumour has it that taking bass/speed while on pingers neutralises the effect, so i should take the bass point 30 mins b4 i drop my first.
If anyone is to disagree with this statement, state your suggested method of taking both substances.

4) What are your thoughts on mixing pingers. eg. 2 doves + 1 mitsu

5) About pre-loading, it's meant to ENCHANCE the effects of e. Twice I took some orange juice before hitting the rave club, and because of the vitamin c i rekon it REDUCED the effects it had on me,.. bit of a paradox here? or is it me.

All contributions are appreciated. Thnx!!!

sublimeraver said:
Well i have several questions and hope you guys can help me out:-

1) Ive heard people saying that speed = meth. Is that true? From my understanding, bass point = raw speed, while crystal meth=ice.

^What he said, so yes, meth more or less = speed

2) Is it bad to take a bass point without chopping it up with glucose? ( which in effect makes it speed. )

No worse than taking a point without cutting it with glucose (neither are 'good'). Guess it just comes down to personal preference and wha you're comfortable with.

3) This coming weekened , i'm going to a big rave with mates and since its a 9 hour session, I'm going to be taking 3 pingers + 1 bass point.
Rumour has it that taking bass/speed while on pingers neutralises the effect, so i should take the bass point 30 mins b4 i drop my first.
If anyone is to disagree with this statement, state your suggested method of taking both substances.

Taking the speed before the pills may neutralise most of the 'MD' effects of the pill, so you'll feel less loved up, and some of the sensory enhancement may be less noticeable. If you like the feeling of being on MDMA alone, I reccomend you take your pills first, then the speed and hour or 2 after it comes on.

4) What are your thoughts on mixing pingers. eg. 2 doves + 1 mitsu

Generally not a good idea. Despite what dim_mak said, tested pills are no exception, as the quality of information you get from reagent testing is very low. Combinations of different pills are a bad idea because you are increasing the likelihood of geting a combination of drugs.

5) About pre-loading, it's meant to ENCHANCE the effects of e. Twice I took some orange juice before hitting the rave club, and because of the vitamin c i rekon it REDUCED the effects it had on me,.. bit of a paradox here? or is it me.

No it's not. You seem to have misunderstood the purpose of preloading. It's NOT meant to enhance the effects of the pills, it's meant to REDUCE HARM caused by the pills. That's why we preload with things like antioxidants, which (may) reduce MDMA neurotoxicity.

If all we were concerned about in pre-loading was increasing the intensity of the roll, then we'd all be taking MAO inhibitors and risking death from serotonin syndrome. Thankfully many on BL are concerned about their health & welfare wrt drugs and so attitudes like that (however exagerated) are not common.

hmm... so totally not what i had expected....
I had no idea speed & crystal meth were the same thing... does that then mean, speed = ice as well?
is meth & crystal meth(ice) the same thing then?
Well i prob won't be chopping the bass point up. ill jus take it in my mouth 1 go. bad idea?

Is there a link somewhere to describe what bass/speed/meth does to ur body?

As far as speed goes, I've always considered that the powdery/gluggy/pasty type of shit is speed whilst the shard/glassy shit I've always called meth

as far as taking two different pills in a night goes, I've never had any negative side effects from them, but take the stronger of the two first, that way the weaker one will piggy back of the stronger one.

I've also never experience a "lessening" of the MD effects from taking speed first, on the contrary, I find that it intensifies the roll if I smoke rock while I'm peaking

Everyone is different though

just my 3 cents

About the event, you should stick with the pingers and have the base when you begin to come down, or save it for another time.

sublimeraver said:
[/B]

I was under the impression that all speed was meth, however crystal meth was just of higher quality hence the larger crystals?

there is a general theory that a lot of 'speed' in Aus is cut down meth, since i think it is easier to make ???

Speed is though, by more standard defination, straight amphetamine??

Meth!=ICE
Ice is 4-MAR pretty similar to meth, but different in its own way, far less common than speed/meth and often somewhat more pricey

Dont qoute me on anything, but thats my 2cents

In response to dim_mak's question I just want to ask another question,
on the week end I had about 300mg of DXM followed by about a quater point of Ice eaten and later by a line of decent speed (not heaps but enough to feel on top of the other stuff, that's the only way I can really measure it)... Was this a dipshit thing to do?

If so what could go wrong? And what are the chances?

Well this is all just a slang thing isn't it...

Point - 100mg
Base - Pure amphetamine - Gluggy
Speed - Typically base + adulterant - Powdery
Meth - Ice - 4-MAR - Crystals

If you plan to rack it it's best to add gluc or something,
makes it easier to snort and a larger quantity so easier to prepare once cut.

I'm actually thinking of doing the EXACT same thing, probably same event too, Base + pingers (relatively speedy). It's just a matter of what will get me dancing and running the most and more importantly longest while still getting me some what loved up, I never used to have a problem with that, but I'm not so sure about taking base with me (Base + Sniffers = Shitting myself) Any opinions about the security issue?

There is no slang term in the world that will convince me that the chemical called methamphetamine is equivalent or identical in any way to the chemical called 4-methylaminorex. If you simply refer to the name of the drug then you will never bee confused...

Lets try to keep this on topic please. It's not a social forum, if you have something to say ON the topic then do so, and reference it, and if not, then email someone or something.

BigTrancer :)

hmm... after readin everything im kinda even more lost as to how to do my 3 babbies and my point for this event...

Could you guys vote on it, and hence ill do what the majority suggest? :D

1) take my bass point 30 mins before my pinger. pretty much wen i get to the station ill do it. This avoids my carryin as many drugs into the event .. kinda... lol

2) do my pinger and before i take my 2nd ill do my bass point

3) do 1/2 a point 30 mins before 1st pinger, and 2nd 1/2 of the point with my 2nd pinger.

4) any suggestions? :D

starfunker said:
It's just a matter of what will get me dancing and running the most and more importantly longest while still getting me some what loved up, I never used to have a problem with that, but I'm not so sure about taking base with me (Base + Sniffers = Shitting myself) Any opinions about the security issue?

why bass + sniffers = shitting urself?? from my understanding, those bloody dogs can sniff out both e and speed/bass ??

I'm concerned of 2 things for this event, as im headin in with a group of like 20 ppl. so i really dun wann any of my mates to get umm done.

a) how to bring both that shit in.. the 3 bad boys and the bass point

b) how to take both substances ? ( the question was asked just before)

as for this statement
"Taking the speed before the pills may neutralise most of the 'MD' effects of the pill, so you'll feel less loved up, and some of the sensory enhancement may be less noticeable. If you like the feeling of being on MDMA alone, I reccomend you take your pills first, then the speed and hour or 2 after it comes on."

I really love the "MD" effects eg. eye wobbles etc, so how should i go about doing this

Also THANKS HEAPS to everyone who replied n helped me gained a futher understandin of these stuff.

wwwaaaa.... speed and x at the same time goes pretty well, but you'll find you won't feel the come-up as much and the come-down might be more drawn out and takes alot longer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of MDMA and speed - if all the dopamine based neurotixicty theories are correct won't it increase the toxicity?

Why are you so stressed about what to take and when. If you feel like having a pill, have a pill... if you want some speed, have some speed. Going into the night with a set dosing scheme totally ignores the many variables that you will encounter in your surroundings during the evening, which should be factored into whatever you're planning to take. Play it by ear :)

PS: Cheshire click http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54177&highlight=mdma+speed+neurotoxicity

PPS: This thread is about the hundredth thread on combining MDMA and speed - there's a whole bunch of opinions out there all you gotta do is search for "MDMA speed".
e.g.: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93725&highlight=mdma+speed

BigTrancer :)

Yeah I totally agree with the play it by ear thing, my only obstacle there is the dog squad and my extreme jail-phobia!