Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

stupid cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr king

Bluelighter
stupid cops "post was made while over the legal typing limit"

got pulled over in a mates car. just after going to the local market. he was driving like a goose next thing im seeing cop sirens stash every thing apart from the bong (drives)he left it right in open view and his mix bowl siting under the cd player in one of those holders thats built into the dash,and the other item was a zip up leather bag that had scales bagys 10 damazapan pilles,gram of gluc and some snot in a bag(dont ask y)
got taken back to the frypan(police station) 6 fuking hours of cell time between 4 of us. getting called names like traficer,dealer,pusher(was woried about this cops sexuality)finaly had my interview babe and miss pigy are realing off all these questions and finaly we get to the "10 extercy pills" he is going into grate detal for the tape on size color and what not then it was time to have my say "geee mr sqwigly didnt no demazapan was considered a extercy tablet" the look on his face was defently an akm(another kodac moment) moving right along to the g of gluc "we have here
exibert 2 storied in a dill bag that is are drug dealing parafanalier implament, aproximity 2/3 of the bag is full(this guy looked like doctor phill) can u expplane this mr king "yes i can ballwinkle i have dieabeties and have a low sugur count so when my blond sugur level gets to low i just snort some gluc" by this point the cops had had enuff got thrown back in the cel for another 3 hours

all in all another fun day at the local cop shop, but i was telling the driver to smarten up by no means do i sugest u put ur self in harms way or make ur self a likly target like what happend to us today

but hey who can say they have had pipes in the local piggery

ran threw spell cheek may help to sum degre NOTE:expecting a bluelight report card at the end of each season

Last edited:
You, not u.
Your/You're, ur.
<im sure there is more>
and best of all...
Ecstasy, not extercy. <- learn to spell the drugs your taking.

exibert, parafanalier, implament, aproximity, sugest, pilles, traficer, grate detal, ballwinkle, expplane, kodac, storied, dieabeties, blond sugur, defently, smarten, sugest, likly.

It's probably easier to list the words spelt correctly.

ok so spelling aint his strong point, but at least he's had pipes in the local piggery.

balltwinkle has met his match!

If you drive recklessly, have drugs in plain site, have a generally rude attitude towards the police, I dont think its very surprisng what will happen as a result.

mr king for god sake man, there is a spell checker, damn use it! try throwing some punctuation in too.

your post seems like useless tweeked up rambles..

Last edited:
mr king said:
moving right along to the g of gluc "we have here
exibert 2 storied in a dill bag that is are drug dealing parafanalier implament, aproximity 2/3 of the bag is full(this guy looked like doctor phill) can u expplane this mr king "yes i can ballwinkle

BBBWWWWOOOOOAAARRRHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit, whatever your on mr king I want some.........your all fucked up.

peaked said:
If you drive recklessly, have drugs in plain site, have a generally rude attitude towards the police, I dont think its very surprisng what will happen as a result.
but i was telling the driver to smarten up by no means do i sugest you put ur self in harms way or make ur self a likly target like what happend to us today

thanks for chunking ur 2cents in man when i had already stated above i do not approve or harber this style of driving, well defiantly not in a SIK-LEKA(celica) hatch back that looks like a monster truck run over it not to mention the "intercooled turbo sticker" on the passanger door

Last edited:
charlesbronson said:
ok so spelling aint his strong point, but at least he's had pipes in the local piggery.

balltwinkle has met his match!

you liked that term didnt you "local piggery" its all class

another one is frypan hence where u cook bacon

Last edited:
Witch Doctor said:
mr king for god sake man, there is a spell checker, damn use it! try throwing some punctuation in too.

your post seems like useless tweeked up rambles..

sorry mr witch doctor

i threw in the mr cause it feels like english class but i do admit fault with spelling and grammer and what ever else you wanna chuck in mr witch jump off your brome stick and have a chunkle but "rambles RAMBLES", your opion has been noted chewed swoled and shat down the craper
i have had people at my villa(house)all night and morning IN stiches the interview tape would make roves what the segment look like an 80 year old grandmars bikini wax

BBBWWWWOOOOOAAARRRHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit, whatever your on mr king I want some.........your all fucked up. IN THE WORDS OF GARY COLMAN "WHAT U TALKIN BOUTT!!!!

NOTE:SPELL CHECK IS ACTIVE ON THIS POST;) ;)

Last edited:
Witch Doctor said:
apology accepted, now dont do it again ;)

hey tiger i was not apologizing i was admiting fault to areas of my grammar that was brought to my attention by your self and co witches im not here to ern respect from a forum im here to try put in my $1.50 some times my $3.60 where it can help, if i can bring a smile to peoples faces aswel i consider my impute worth while evan if spelling isn't up to your voodoo doctrine self :D

im not actually the nanger my spelling has dubed me i just find my self posting on this forum while over the typing limit;)

so im guessing with ur friendly reply u got that brome stick out your keysta, what u doing up so late?or u just get up? 8)

na the witch is all right he could have started a internet fight(not cool) i could take the wink a few ways 1 being :dw mr king i will be the first to put this behind us 2 being total sarcsim (lowest form of wit) 3 being: your dead sexy

i will take options 1&3 being the ones the witch intended on, maybe not in that order

firstly it was a recording of my days events minus a few things, then it turned into a teaching tool for myself to improving my grammer and spelling and also a learing curve for people such as your self GOA i bet u cant wait for the perfect opitunity to drop that line, if that really was ur hairdo and ur boss said wtf is that pinapple lookalike shit growing out your head boy YOU WOULD BE READY

TIME FOR PEOPLE TO ADD THERE OWN STORYS
dont post some made up crap either

^^^haha, more like what drugs isn't he on. Mr King ur a fuckin idiot, quit smoking meth, get an education and grow up

dont smoke meth well varry rarely maybe twice a year and ill have u stoges no evan tho i have these quik rimes witch blow ur mind makes u think his fryed bout as smart as min's meat pie i dont lie i have always flyed hi if i had trouble and found i was sawing way to low i packed a pipe and owwww shit DID THAT GET ME HI o y do u forum cunts think im a dunes maybe lookin like skunks stupid monks n as for u goa u look like some homeles nigga that never made his GTA!!!
mr king his all class plenty of bling always showing his THING on blue light yeah that drugs forum thing plenty of typing there crazed shit on there from the dark side to iv fuk me its a cracy thing well as i wind down and relise works upon me i kick back and say drugs arnt apart of monday to friday the weekend is when i hit the shit bang the clit fell it split side to side evanly over my fukin dik

Status
Not open for further replies.