Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH- Ed Rush & Optical- 25th September-Rise Nightclub

breaka da fuzz

Bluelighter
information ripped from my other favourite site inthebitch ;)
Virus Vaults Feat Ed Rush & Optical

Date: Sun 25th Sep, 2005
Time: 10:00 pm
Venue: Rise Nightclub
City: Perth
Cost: $35+bf

This deadly duo formed in the mid nineties has released three genre-defining albums and collected numerous awards
following their own trail of inspiration refusing to get pigeon-holed they have crafted music whose effects goes well beyond the dancefloor.

DJs:
Ed Rush & Optical (UK) , x-sessiv, Daemos, Eclectic MC, Diamond D, Stylee, Tcee, Assassin, Shock 1

Tickets available from :
Planet Video - Mt Lawley - 9328 7464 Mills Records - Adelaide Street - Fremantle - 9335 1945 The DJ Factory - James Street - Northbridge - 9228 1911 Jumbo Entertainment - Canning Hwy - Bicton - 9339 3244 Galaxy Entertainment - Hobbs Ave - Como - 9

For more info check out:
http://www.loadeddice.com.au

The rise is gay.
They are hosting this the same night heat has dkay & stamina
and ed rush are just too good to miss
BUT if we support rise then they will start doing this more often!
the punters will end up being screwed over, like they are on this night. Cant go see both now as the internationals will be playing at the same time.

fucking rise.
fuck!

its not rise, its loaded dice
and its more loaded dice versus trafik,
promoters not venues are causing this problem

^True. Boohoo to promoters trying to compete with one another. We need some new venues. Ed Rush + MC Rhymetime were here back in 2004 @ Sunshine PPL if memory serves correct. Great mixing and killer tunes. Although not really diggin their newer stuff i.e Reece and Sicknote. But its Virus Vaults gig, so be expecting some older stuff as well.
Anyone know what happened to Monkey Bar?? Loaded Dice used to hold most of their events there. MB was a good venue for DnB. sucks nothings been held there of late

MOS was at monkey bar not THAT long ago, however, dnb had the back room :'(

I know loaded dice dont do gigs @ heat, but rise is still a gay venue that is looking to pull dNb acts.

Yea heard this event could be good, i dont mind the rise but its more the people in the rise thats not to my taste, but should be good. I dont think Monkey bar is still around its now club capital and they have ABBA nights i think :\ , never got a chance to experiance it either

monkey bar is gone? nnnooooo :(

it looks like i am going to this... ed rush is too good to pass up.... goddamit.

ABBA? omgosh...the system @ Monkey Bar/Capital serves better justice with some DnB coming out of it.

There aint nothing wrong with the Rise for this event.

What more could you possibily want?

Balcony to cool down on.. DJ's at a really reasonable level those lucky enough to get in the front may even get a handshake or autograph.. this isnt uncommon at Rise.

Plenty of room to dance, upstairs areas and dancing podiums right near the dj box so u can get even closer!!

I dont c what all the whinging is about.. Rise is a great venue! Ya'll just too jaded cause of past issues... Ed Rush & Optical is one event I wouldnt miss for the world if I was still in Perth.. *sniffs*

Thats gonna go off.

i cant be bothered writing a page on how much i hate the rise, how commercial it is and how gay hard house/trance/whatever is, or how the rise became rNb as soon as metro's closed, and as soon as that became un-profitable moved onto something else (ItS AlL AbOuT ThE mUsIc MaN!!!)
so ill just say

Rise is a hole.

what's this about DKAY????

if they are on the same night thats fucked, because i love both

whose a better dj? haven't heard either of them live

:(

Unfortunetly Ed rush & optical. I just cant afford to miss such a huge international.

Stamina i can afford to miss. Dkay & bulletproof i havent seen, although i hear very good things about dkay

Its like the battle of the titans...Trafik vs. Loaded Dice!
I'd probably pick Ed Rush + Optical over Dkay, Bulletproof and Stamina. Even though theres gonna be more international talent at Heat on the night. As for whose the better DJ, i havent heard either Dkay, Bulletproof mix before so cant judge them...although Ed Rush + Optical b2b will be no doubt a stand out set

thankyou!

any idea wat edrush plays these days ?
i really liked the no-uturn , edrush+nico stuff ... circa mid/late 90s

not long to go :)
not looking forward to the rise venue again... but... ed rush & optical... so good!