Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ICE and Sleep Deprivation

eggman

Bluelighter
Here is an excerpt from an article in the Sydney papers today relating to some gruesome acts the perpetrator is blaming on meth induced psychosis.

Police say they intend to lay a further six charges of bestiality against a man arrested last week over the mutilation deaths of 18 rabbits purchased from Sydney pet stores.

His barrister, Mr Doug Marr, told the court that McMahon committed the acts while in a drug-induced psychosis brought about from sleep deprivation which was caused by taking the meta-amphetamine ice.

Not too sure what a 'Meta-Amphetamine' is but me thinks that Ice and Meth in general is in for a battering in the press over the coming weeks.

Full article can be viewed here

I don't think the press will draw on this too much. The link between taking ice and fucking rabbits is a bit indirect for my liking, even for conservative papers to try and sell to their readers.

Bestiality accused 'has drug problem'

August 19, 2005

A MAN charged with animal cruelty and bestiality has mental health problems brought on by illegal drug use, his lawyer told a Sydney court today.

Brendan Francis McMahon, a 36-year-old finance broker, was refused bail today when he appeared in Central Local Court via video-link from Silverwater Remand Centre.

Mr McMahon was arrested last week and charged with 18 counts of aggravated animal cruelty involving 17 rabbits and a guinea pig, one count of bestiality and two charges of possessing cannabis.

Nr McMahon, from Tamarama in eastern Sydney, would also be charged with six new bestiality offences relating to rabbits, the court heard.

All offences were committed between July 20 and August 11 this year, police alleged.

Magistrate Allan Moore said he was unwilling to release Mr McMahon before a complete psychiatric report was available.

"It's not in the interests of the community at large to release him without a psychiatric report," Mr Moore said.

Mr McMahon's lawyer, Douglas Marr, told the court his client needed to be released to see a psychiatrist.

Mr Marr said his client was suffering serious mental health problems brought on by the use of amphetamines.

Mr Marr also told the court his client could not access funds to seek such help while he was in jail.

Mr McMahon's business dealings were meanwhile "falling in a heap", Mr Marr said.

Mr Marr said his client could offer $5000 surety and promised not to go within 50 metres of a pet shop if he were granted bail.

However, Mr Moore denied bail until authorities could complete their own psychiatric report.

From News.com.au/AAP

I've been trying to wrap my head around how acts of beastiality can be committed against rabbits and guinea pigs. It just defies all comprehension.

TheYellowDart said:
I've been trying to wrap my head around how acts of beastiality can be committed against rabbits and guinea pigs. It just defies all comprehension.

bestiality

1. The quality or condition of being an animal or like an animal.
2. Conduct or an action marked by depravity or brutality.
3. Sexual relations between a human and an animal.

Definition

hoptis said:
The link between taking ice and fucking rabbits is a bit indirect for my liking,

hahahahaha=D

Yeah those sunday mornings just arent they used to be. Ever since our roommates have been taking ice..... well lets just say we dont pass him the bong anymore. truly arkward:\ Where does he got those damn mice anyway...?