Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth: Godskitchen 2005: Metro City Friday October 7th

astro^boi

Bluelighter
Future Entertainment & Mellen Events present

Godskitchen is the undisputed king of dance festivals and club tours and returns to Perth’s Metro City, Friday October 7. Over the past five years, no other event has managed to attract such record-breaking numbers and sell out shows and this year Godskitchen is determined to up the ante!

Your superstar DJ’s:

BT (fully live)
Gabriel and Dresden (Motorcycle)
Above and Beyond (winners of UK Radio One Essential mix of the year)
Nick Warren (Way Out West)
plus Perth’s favourite djs Kenny L and Adam Kelly

A limited release of early bird tickets will be available $45.00 + booking fees & service charges until Sunday 14th August. Thereafter tickets are $55.00 + booking fees & service charges until sold out (more at the door).

Tickets are on sale Thursday 7 July and available from www.ticketmaster7.com (ph: 136 100), DJ Factory, Live Stores, Mills Records, Planet Video, Rockeby Records and 78 Records.

Missed last yrs Godly gathering. Contemplating on going this year. Who's with me?? =D

ahh yes, lookin forward to seenin of these acts =D

need 2 make sure i aint workin this nite, and if i can work that out ... ill b sure to see you there astro mah man! ;) =D

OMG OMG OMG

Gods kitchen last year was the first rave i'd ever been too!

I can't wait for this year as well, talk about amazing experiences... hehe.

It'd be cool to catch up with some BL ppl too! :D

I shall be attending this event.. and im a virgin to gods kitchen.... shall be cookin good in tha kitchen this time

BT was pretty crap last time he was here. Hope he does a better job with his live laptop thingy this time round. Production wise BT is good, but lacks in the DJ department. Looking ever so forward to Above & Beyond and Gabriel & Dresdan. Pure quality tranceeeeeeeeee!! A&B played some wicked tunes last time they were here.

Ah its that time of the year again! A&B, oh yeah i'm in for a big one with captain astro again....:p

Lol.....this is three days before the girl and I fly to London....and don't return to Perth for a long, long time....

I suppose there can't be anything much better than a farewell party with a couple of thousand new friends to play with????!!!!

Check.....we're in :)

Might make it to this, see how my uni schedule is closer to the date.

Nuwp.. Backing out of this one... Semmes like its gonna be a Bit too Trancy For me !

Pass this one of For Bexta @ the Rise 9th Sep :)

Meh.............

i dont know, i havnt missed a rave in a about a year, and for some reason,,,,this is the first rave that doesnt grab me, il probably end up going, but it depends, i dont know,,,,,,if there are still tickets towards the end then il go

PLUS its a friday, might have to also organise a day off on saturday!

Bleh

dialated665 said:
Nuwp.. Backing out of this one... Semmes like its gonna be a Bit too Trancy For me !

Pass this one of For Bexta @ the Rise 9th Sep :)

Trancy.....pffft!!!!! .......... Bexta..... double pfffffffffffffffffft!!! Where's ur head dude?8)

I have my ticket for this - should be a good night. the last few things I've been to with mates have been mainly drum and bass events, and we've been hanging out for a quality trance event so hopefully this won't disappoint.

Currently listening to A&B's essential mix 2004...quality quality stuff =D

Check iiiiit!!! Soooooo lurvin A&B's new tune out "Air For Life"........ Above & Beyond Vs Andy Moore...wikkid little track ;)

If G&D pull out some old classics such as Nalin and Kane - Beachball (Gabriel & Dresden South Beach Vacation Remix) or Andain - Beutiful Things (Gabriel & Dresdan Unplugged mix) i will be one happy chap! or even As the Rush Comes (Sweepings Strings Mix) ooers very eager to see G&D!!
they make such good quality trance....*hops onto slsk to d/l some new stuff*

^ i agree with u 100% astro @!
*starts listening to Gabriel and Dresden - Bloom*
Sarah McLachlan - Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden Anti-Gravity Mix)