• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cold and Flu tablets affect mdma effects?

gazmobile

Bluelighter
just wanting to know if anyone has ever taken some cold and flu tablets and then later in the night taken a good mdma pill but it doesnt work as well as it should? i had some cold flu medication and this happened to me the other night..no real loved up feeling, just a bit speedy though.

do you think that the cold/flu medications could have an effect on the feelings? the ephedrine in them maybe? or maybe the fact that i was developing a cold?

Yes, this is a known interaction, I think if you search for cold/flu medication or pseduoephedrine you might find something about it. I've had this happen to me before and I remember it being talked about here previously.

Basically a good way to waste a pill, at least you only tried one... hehe, you can waste a few chasing a high that'll never come.

The pseudoephedrine in cold and flu tablets will definately effect a dose of MDMA, just like having a line before/during a pill ruins your peak. That said if I was sick I would be trying to avoid taking drugs, when your imune systems down you need to look after yourself.

A thread asking a similar question:

Info - MDMA & Cold & Flu Tablets

lol i took the tablets in the afternoon as i was getting a little bit of sniffle, then went out and partied, popped a pill and totally forgot about it. i realised afterwards that it probably wasnt a good idea!! i feel so stupid!! damn waste!