Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH ~ PHARMACY : THE EXPERIENCE ~ Friday 9th September ~ Club Á

toenibbler

Bluelighter
Get Ready for the Japanese dreadlocked one PPL !~!

The DJ Factory & Cybergroove have teamed up once again to give you, the ravers what you want!
We plan to present what will be the biggest hard dance event of the year!

Were going all out, paying attention to every little detail as we plan to put together an absolutely mindblowing
audio & visual production, of the likes that has not been seen at any event in Western Australia for sometime
that will become...

PHARMACY : THE EXPERIENCE

- Friday 9th September 2005 -

featuring one of the World's most respected hard dance recording artists finally making his much awaited
debut appearance in Western Australia...

Japan's own... YOJI BIOMEHANIKA

plus DAVE JOY (aka BASIC DAWN & S.H.O.K.K.)

HELLRAISER (Pharmacy: Melbourne, Victoria)

KENNY L (2004 & 2005 I.T.M. Technics NO.1 WA DJ)

DR WILLIS (Cybergroove: Melbourne, Victoria)

JOHN PAUL (2005 I.T.M. Technics NO.6 WA DJ)

DEEJAY V vs ZIAD

ROD JAMES vs GENESIS

-----------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS A LICENSED EVENT. 18+ Photo ID Required upon entry.

The party kicks off at 8pm sharp. This is a strictly limited capacity event so dont be dissapointed,
Get your boarding pass now!

Tickets: $32 + booking fee

When purchasing your ticket. Dont forget to fill in your details on the back to go into the draw
to win one of 20 limited edition PHARMACY - The EXPERIENCE crew T-shirts.

Tickets on sale Tuesday 16th August only at THE DJ FACTORY Northbridge & PLANET VIDEO MT Lawley.

Venue: Club Á', Rendevous Observation City Hotel. Scarborough Beach.

For more info: www.thedjfactory.com.au & www.cybergroove.com.au

zOMG. Different Venue, Yoji, In Sept ... Cant Wait!

Yoji Biomehanika the undisputed hardstyle KING!!
should be a rocking show. with lots of stage antics. this guy is nuts!

0000329952_170.jpg

yojibiomehanika.jpg

Hmmm venues interesting, musics awesome and its not far off...yippeeeee=D Bring on Yoji

Fark Yeahhhhhhhh, Yoji.....just heard his set from Sensation Black 2005...I tells ya peeps it's cwazzzzzzeeeeee.....SICK We'll be in for a treat that's fo sure! ;)

Fingers crossed that S.H.O.K.K. aka Dave Joy plays "Isn't It All A Little Strange"

*does a lil dance*

Wondering what KennyL will pull out of his hat since he's just returned from his international tour....so much to look forward to!:)

....not long to go now!!!!!

Last edited:
Fri nite gonna be mental, new venue as already mentioned which apparantly will be top quality :)

Omg .. its on 2nite .. cant wait
bound to bump into some of u there ...

"We are Samurai, The keyboard Cowboys...."

Yeeee Haaa !

haha fucking wiked guys i am going to this melb pharmacy tomorow night and i am also looking forward to YOJI hes gona be fucking wiked i hope you guys have a wiked time and i will be enjoying it all tomorow!!

anyone know what time Yoji is playin? might pop down just for his set.....

they aint puttin out times
only way ull find out is if someone there tells u (since they will have posters or what ever u wanna call em up there with set times)

Had an awesome nite, great music, ppl, atmosphere (if it was a little empty), and venue plus all those little moments which make your day so much better. Especially after my original plan didn't work out, decided to treat myself. First e in about 5months, almost forgot how good it feels :D

The music was choice last night, and as thought it turned out to be an awesome experience...what a journey!! Got there just in time to see Kenny's set and the tunes definately got us all groovin & stompin straight away...wooohoooooo... "DFC", wikkid to hear that tune belted out on such a pumpin sound system...and Omnia, was lurvin every minute of it!!! Couldn't have been a better start to what was a night of tunage pleasure!

Dave Joy was crankin every minute of his set and hit it's peak when he played Flashback.Soooooo much "joy" from him, hehe. And Yoji took my breath away and kept me captured and hypotised on the dance floor, certainly was Yoji style music...superb!

I thought the venue was a good choice, lotsa room to move and places to chill, and a really great view of the dj wherever u were. Lighting was brilliant!!! Definately worth every penny!

Oh and a big hello to Besta, my billy buddy! You're in for a massive treat tnite, Yoji and Dave were soooo impressive!! It rockd dude!;)

Was great 2 bump into PLUR last nite, u was on the dance floor pretty every time i saw u :D nice!.

Place Seemed pretty empty ( the large floor space and the ability for ppl to spread out all off the club added to this ) until Dave joy hopped on the decks and played my fav set of the nite.
That aint 2 say the others were bad. they where aws. Yoji ... what can i say, def knows how 2 get a crowd jumpin woo
DSC00116.jpg

Lighting was sweet and the sound system was bangin:
DSC00120.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

Next Stop Parklife...

Kool pics...especially the first one...He changes his appearences on a regular basis it seems...looks different everytime i see him

Ha ha nothing could drag me away from the dance floor this night Toenibbler, burning it up, the tunage went orff big time!! Haven't been this impressed in a while I must say. Touched the core of my soul and it just wasn't only the international dj's, the locals did a mighty fine job as well!! A memorable night that's for sure!

And the lighting was done by DJ John Paul, he spent two full days on it. I reckon he did an absolutely astounding job!!! Best I've seen in a while! Big ups for JP!!! Lookin forward to more events at Club A. :)