Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fits

on_the_rise_5

Bluelighter
ok need some advice as this evening i had a bad spin after a big weekend... i woke at 7.30 on friday, and continued to party all weekend with no sleep, i consumed probably 1.75 - 2 grams of wizz, upon my arrival home on sunday evening i was still feeling quite buzzed despite my last line being at about 4 that morning. The last thing i remember is falling asleep on a couch at one end of the house, then my mother has told me that she next saw me in our living room in a corner unconscious and moving around with eyes being open and un-open, i dont remeber any of this and i vaguely remember waking up which mum says was 10 mins laters, it took another 25 minutes for me to be fully aware again, before this i could not think or see anything and i was not talking clearly. I am now feeling quite fine despite being tired and i would like to hear any person on blueliughts response as to whether they think this may be a sleep deprevation problem or something much deeper, many thanks

I've fallen asleep on large amounts of speed and MDA+MDMA pills on the comedown,. and what felt like 5 minutes of breif sleep to me, was 3 hours of me moving around a nd twitching slightly and my eyelids constantly flicking open and shut.. I assume I was unconscious but in some sort of weird REM sleep.

^^Yea I have had the same thing happen to me after meth and pills :\

A Heavy dose of mdma and a lot of weed (i dont normally smoke weed) was enough to do this to me. i think it may have something to do with dehydration as well. from what my friends told me, i was not a pretty sight.

i think something else (like really negative) happened that night, because while i dont remeber any events of this kind, i dont feel comfortable going back to the park (or the club i went back to to get more pills twice that evening) we were in that night. even the same style of music that is played in that club makes me feel a bit ummmm uncomfortable. :(

Sounds good, just wanted to see if anyone had had similar things to check i not going to end up in a room with padded walls atfer i do drugs next haha

Yeah, I'm a bit more susceptible to it than most. Have had nplenty of testing done, no traces of abnormality, no epilepsy, normal functions/patterns, but if i go an extended period without sleep (couple of nights in a row), get dehydrated, similar stuff happens.

Just be sensible, drink plenty of water, avoid pushing for too long, and I also find wizz is a big no no, and flashing lights don't tend to help.