• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELBOURNE.:Godskitchen:.October 8th:.Melbourne Park:.

kryalkastleE

Bluelighter
gk_art_v3.jpg

GODSKITCHEN is the undisputed king of dance festivals and club tours and is returning to Melbourne. No other event has managed to attract such record-breaking numbers and sell out events over the past five years. In 2005, Godskitchen is determined to up the ante with an amazing tour of musical pleasure, euphoria and sheer, unadulterated fun.

GODSKITCHEN (Main stage)
Expect something completely wild and innovative, quite simply the set up will blow your mind and deliver an experience like you’ve never witnessed before. With amazing lights, lasers and sound we believe we have produced the basis for one of the most visually stunning events ever staged in Melbourne.

BT (live)
If you missed BT’s mad shows at Two Tribes way back in 1999 or more recently in 2003 make sure you don’t miss one of the pioneers of trance /progressive and all things magically musical giving it you 100% live.

GABRIEL AND DRESDEN
These guys are the hottest thing going at the moment from their chart topping act MOTORCYCLE to remixing the likes of Dido, Depeche Mode even Britney has had their magical touch and as Djs there are right up there with the best.

ABOVE AND BEYOND
The past twelve months have proved an immense success for the guys, the proverbial icing on the cake came when they won the prestigious Radio 1 'Essential Mix of Year' award and their label Anjunabeats label has fast become a firm favorite amongst major players like Paul van Dyk, Judge Jules, Ferry Corsten. Above and Beyond are riding high at present and are a dynamite dj trio.

JASON MIDRO
STEVE STRANGIS

GLOBAL UNDERGROUND (Stage 1)
Since the late 90’s GU has been providing us with quality music and the finest of the worlds biggest DJ’s in the mix including Oakey, Digweed, Sasha all have lent their master skills to the amazing Global Underground series. www.globalunderground.co.uk

NICK WARREN
This absolute legend really needs no introduction, now on his third WAY OUT WEST album and his sixth Global Underground album it's great to see styles and fashions come and go but Nick still as popular and as essential to electronic music as ever.

HYBRID (Dj set)
MikeTruman and Chris Healings are Hybrid, a UK based due with designs on the future of music. Their debut album, Wide Angle surprised everyone who thought that dance music can't be clever, challenging and musically astute …and by way they sold over 100,000 copies. Two albums down the track and over 40 remixes including Moby, Radiohead & FSOL ...Hybrid are going stronger than ever.

LUKE FAIR
From the BEDROCK stable and at the forefront of Canada's growing dance scene is Luke Fair. Selected by Danny Howells and Deep Dish as their 'future hero' in DJ Mag's Top 100 issue, Luke continues to give club goers a taste of his funky and techy eclectic house sound every weekend at some of the best venues and parties is the world Luke is one of new breed of superstar Djs.

SEAN QUINN
JONO FERNANDEZ

MISCHIEF? (Stage 2)
You don’t have to look hard to find someone who has spent an entire night jackin their body at a Mischief party. From the most underground of warehouses with Felix Da Housecat and Farina to the biggest “party within a party” at Two Tribes with The Prodigy, Armand Van Helden and Grand Master Flash, Mischief is pushing the best house and electro you’ll find.

TOM NEVILLE
He’s the BUZZ JUNKIE and the busiest man in house music today,Tom’s infectious electro bass lines and catchy hooks have seen him fly to the top of the charts with his own productions and remixes from Kelis to Mylo and his massive rework of I SEE GIRLS made it an instant world wide hit. Having won the House Music Award for Breakthrough Producer 2004 and a nomination for Most Innovative Producer, Tom Neville is indeed the future of house music.

JOHN COURSE
MARK JAMES
GRANT SMILLIE & IVAN GOUGH (TV Rock)
BOOGS
ANDREW PADULA

BASS STATION (Stage 3)
After blasting into the rave scene in 1998 and pushed to the forefront of the Melbourne scene, Bass Station is now a household name in Australian rave culture. It is the longest running underground rave club in the country and was voted "Best Club" by the DMA awards.

HELLRAISER
SCOTT ALERT
JEWELZ
JEREMY K
DJ COMPOUND
STEVE B
TONKA VS GAZMATRON

YOUNG GUNS (Stage 4)
Rising fast through the ranks spinning everything from electro/house to trance these young guns are keeping it fresh.

STEVE BLEAS
SCOTT BATEMAN
PETE TRAN
TAHL
CHRIS PANA
COLIN T

ANGELS VIP (Stage 5)
Prepared to be pampered and treated like a real Very Important party Person, get fast entry access and rub shoulders with the Djs hanging out side of main stage at our VIP bar.

AGENT 86
SPACEY SPACE
THAYER
CHRIS MEEHAN
WEI SHEN
DEAN MILLSON

TICKETS:

First release Early Bird Tickets SOLD OUT
Second release early bird on sale now !
$70.00 (Inc GST) + Booking fee and service charges.
Available through Ticketek Ph: 13 28 49 and www.inthemix.com.au
until Sunday Sept 1st or until sold out limited amount.

Tickets General: $79.00 (Inc GST) + Booking Fee and service charges.
More at the gate.

DIRECTIONS / PUBLIC TRANSPORT:

Melbourne Park is less than 10 minutes walk from Flinders St Station and less than 5 minutes walk from Richmond station. Catch the No.7 tram takes you directly to the venue.

TIME:

11.30 pm - 7.30 am
This is a fully licensed event over 18yrs only photo ID may be required to gain entry.

Market Stalls and other great stuff by the Bunny Man

Décor by Abby G, Production by JB, Johnston Audio and Clifton lighting.

INFORMATION:

Contact Future Entertainment ph: (03) 9528 1166 fax: (03) 9528 1199 or email [email protected]
VENUE MAP AND DJ TIMES AVAILABLE ON ENTRY.

OFFICIAL AFTER PARTY AT QBH
from 7.30am see separate flyer for DJ line up.
$12.00 admission with GK wrist band.

Its on again kids. BT *DROOL* - Who's going?

Awesome lineup!!

Gabriel & Dresden
24.gif

BT
24.gif
24.gif

Hybrid
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

I really, really, really want to go to this but uni and back balance are just shaking their heads at me :(

*cries*

Wasnt very impressed with BT last time he was here in Perth @ Two Tribes.
Although Gabriel & Dresdan and Above & Beyond would be intensely awesome!! =D
Hybrid DJ Sets are well worth a listen. Bit of everything in their sets ranging from breaks, prog, house, trance!

fairly late start imo

i'll see if i can get some bar work for it, if not i'll msg you droping _hc

{Edit. Re-opened as its considered a major event}

really? so the sydney-siders are coming down eh? fuckin' hybrid ruled last time i saw them (as one might imagine). this is a really nice line-up.

im only coming because i cant get to parklife in sydney and i am possibly one of the hugest hybrid fans on the planet. and i want to expose my boy to the culture shock that is a melbourne event ;)

Nick Warren + Above and Beyond + Hybrid = yum

Hope their sets dont clash!

I loved last years GodsKitchen in Syndey @ Home Nightclub. Was very cool.

This year's Sydney GK however looks like a real shitty scale down version of Melbourne's. Like half the DJs and only the shitty club venue Gas to operate in. Very poor. Shame on you Sydney organisers!

I decided it's time to visit Melbourne! Yep I bought my tix already for GodsKitchen in Melbourne and looking foward to one big party! Can't wait for Gabriel & Dresden to play to a packed out crowd.... ooooooh yeah!

I'm up for meeting other bluelights there if a meetup gets organised...

Also there's a bunch of Sydney ppl going down to this who've posted in the TranceAddict forum on GodsKitchen .

...Hope to get to meet some of yas there!

Last edited:
Pretty sure I'll be there, a meet-up would be good too.

Be forewarned, it's a good chance sniffer dogs and drug buses will be in operation. I'd suggest having a browse of the following threads about sniffer dogs, etc:

Search Results

sniffer dogs are a big issue dammit!!! i will have ticket info if needed by anyone after wednesday night so if u need industry tickets contact me after then.

I'm flying back down from QLD for this.

Gabriel & Dresden + Above & Beyond = FUCKING INSANITY.

(E.g: Above & Beyond - No one on earth (Gabriel & Dresden remix) :D

Big Events in Melbourne are just TOO BIG... hef fun everyone Witch Doc and I will be sitting this one out...

this will rock.

if not, i'll make it rock (either that or simply plaster myself so i don't know any different... actually, thats probably more likely.. ;) )

yay for godskitchen. :D

Hybrid and Nick Warren sets arent going to clash because they are both in the GU room I would suggest.

I'll be there without a doubt in the world. Unless an aircraft engine crashes through my bedroom window. Then I probably wont make it. ;)