Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: Sniffer Drugs in NT

Stuart

Bluelighter
snifferdrugs3jj.jpg

Sniffer Drugs
'...making excellent use of sniffer drugs...'? Is something awry with drug policing in Alice Springs, or is something awry in the Centralian Advocate?

(source: http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s1430870.htm andSource: 'Centralian Advocate', 29 July 200)

Media Watch is looking at the funny side of the article, being there use of the Dogs.. but the part in find amusing is the Ecstasy Tablets Worth $100.00 each!

Nup, I think they meant 100 pills (obvious)...

Funny article though, seems like the editor has been making use of these so called 'sniffer drugs'!

This however prompts a question - What can sniffer DOGS detect? Different things for different dogs I'd guess but...
At an event swarming with sniffer dogs, people that I KNEW had decent quantities of different kinds of chems in their jean pockets and were not picked up, even when the dogs sniffed around their mid sections.
Seeing this lead me to beleive these dogs may be incapable of detecting certain drugs. Not something I'd like to bet my not-having-a-criminal-record ass on, but if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes?!?!...

Any comments/Info/Advice???