Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite show as a kid?

Sexy.Sadie

Bluelighter
Fave show as a Kid?

Anyone remember Fraggle Rock, Under the Umbrella Tree, and other shows like that?

What was everyone's favorite show as a little kid?

Punky Brewster, Sesame Street (of course), He-Man, Gi-Joe, and I really enjoyed The 3 Stooges.

my favorite cartoons were definitely she-ra, my little pony, and rainbow brite. the cosby show was my favorite sitcom- i wanted to be friends with rudy.

I loved Fraggle Rock, best show ever! for cartoons it was all about transformers and gi joe.

remember 'the littles'?

Man, I was also way into the carebears. I had a cheer bear when I was little. . still got him. =D

Mr. Wizard, Mr. Belvedere, old school NWA wrestling, Saved by the bell.

Mr. Wizard, Pinwheel, Transformers, He-Man, Thundercats, G.I. Joe.

That about sums it all up.

OK. There was this cartoon and it was like futuristic cops. I seem to remember hover cars maybe . . . I really don't know. I remember it just being so cool, but have no idea what it was. Seemed sort of stylish. Any help would be appreciated . . . Sideways_Falling, you usually seem like the man with the answer.

Tanuki_23 said:
OK. There was this cartoon and it was like futuristic cops. I seem to remember hover cars maybe . . .

Was it on ABC saturday morning?

Last edited:
Tanuki_23 said:
Sideways_Falling, you usually seem like the man with the answer.
Is it...
COPS ?

I have one other cartoon in mind but it was a CG toon I believe... and in the 90's I think.

I always enjoyed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Jeesh S_F, smarty pants, that must be it. ;)
Oh yeah, Captain Planet anyone??

Dr. Badvibes Rules.
What about Pete and Pete, and that camp show on Nick . . . man my memory is shot to shit. And Hey Dude. =D =D