Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - August/Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaka da fuzz

Bluelighter
summary of recent pills

Green Mitsubishi REPORTED TO BE APPROX 145mg of MDMA 30% more than Red Mitsubishi's of last year (110mg). Read about it here
46853.jpg

Picture from 'rustyfred84' from Bunbury, Perth

AVERAGE RATING: 8.5

Information on these pills

-8mm x 4mm or 8.5mm x 4.5mm
-'V' style score
-Beward of bunk Green Mitsubishis

--

Pink Playstations
47309.jpg

Picture from 'the rabbi' from Country Victoria

AVERAGE RATING: 8.5

-8mm x 3.5mm
-Score
*Not the Plastik club logo

--

Yellow aeroplane
47975.jpg

Name: Yellow Airplane
Area: Perth
Color: Yellow Light/ off yellow
Logo: Airplane
Shape: Round
Rating: Unavailable - pill was not eaten
Comments: These pills were aquired lastnight, Apparenty they are Suppose to be Very Very strong ! APPARENTLY !

so BEWARE ! Im yet to consume this lil guy but i will be Cautious of What ive been told !

COLOR : Light to an Off Yellow, With White and a few Brown Flecks !

SMELL : None Present

SCORE : Yes 0.5mm Wide Consitant Depth and A square cut like this : || not this : V

BEVEL : Yes Both Sides. Its A Square Cut aswell Not On a Tapering Angle

LOGO : Airplane Top View Of a Airplane Indented into the Pill's face !

APPERANCE : Very Good looking Pill ! amost has a Shiny apperance !

PRESS : Very Firm !

SIZE : 8mm X 5mm Thick

Taste : Bad Chemical ! I put my tounge on to test !

Hmmm well For the Expierenced Chewer ! well Dunno when i'll test these out ! But Keep a Heads up hey !
EZ Test Result: Mandelin: reacted slowly, trace Amounts were used, they began to turn a greeny color, then to a purlpe/blackish color over the duration of a Min ! Marquis: trace amounts were used and again another very slow reaction over a miniute, where a Purple coclr occured !
Pill Consumed: Tested Only
Suspected Contents: MDxx

*EDIT* MDxx NOT MDMA whoopz ! betta chaneg it on PR too

AVERAGE RATING: 8

-8.5mm x 5mm
-Score
-Excellent press

--

Blue/Green Skys
47750.jpg

Picture from 'biki_boma' from Bunbury, Perth

AVERAGE RATING: 7

-8mm x 3mm
-Score

--

Beige Lexus

47629.jpg

AVERAGE RATING: *STRONG*

-Beautiful press
-Lexus badge on each side
-Deep bevel
-Speckled

--

Blue Mercedes
Sorry no image feel free to send one or a link to one. Thanks.

AVERAGE RATING: **

--

Date Submitted 09-Jul-2005

Name: Blue Dolphin

Area : Perth

Color : Light Blue

Logo : Dolphin

Shape : Round

Rating : Unavailable - pill was not eaten

Comments: Just Aquired these.

Size : 8mm X 4mm

Score : None

Smell : None Present

Logo : Dolphin, Jumping Very Round Bodyed Dolphin, Logo imbeded Into pills face

Press : Firm, holds its shape, But Crumbly

Color : Light Blue, With Dark Blue Flecks Within

Taste : Bitter Chem

Bevel : On Both sides, Tapering Bevel

Shape : Round shape No domeing on either side

Now hvent heard much but these, and dunno when i'll have an expierence with these ?
48115.jpg

There was some dissusion on BL http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthre...did=208519&r=27 about them ?

My Test results would indicate a mixture of chems.. From MDMA, MDA, and 2-CB according to my tests...But it was a rainbow during that one !

Peace Out

Dialated665
EZ Test Result: Marquis : Trace amounts used, on Exposure to the Marquis it started to Fizz, and then turned into a yellowish Green (2-CB) whilst in other parts of the puddle there was a Light purple change occuring, over a period of 30 secs, the trace amounts had turned into a dark Purple and some Royal blue swirls were peresent. Mandilin : On contact with Trace amounts the substance began to turn a Redish color (MDA or PMA) then within 10 secs the redish had gone to a purple then onwards to a dark purple over a duration of 30 secs
Pill Consumed: Tested Only
Suspected Contents: MDxA

!! WHAT TO STAY AWAY FROM !!

!! White Hugo Boss !!
Very low dose MDMA. Ratings of 3 & 2.

THERE SEEMS TO BE A BUNK BATCH OF GREEN MITSUBISHI'S COMING FROM ADELAIDE AND SOME OTHER PLACES THIS IS WHAT IT MAY LOOK LIKE:

^ when its a good pill thats in large quantities its not a bad thing when thats the only thing you can get.

Also got to test a tiny little bit of those yellow diamonds a mate had left over. Tested with the mandelin reagent and resulted in a instant colour change to purple and turned black over time. Seems to be a few of these circulating at the moment also.

Cheers for putting it together breaka da fuzz :)

Old thread can be found here.

These Yellow Diamons Billjoe ?

48310.jpg

Posted By Rustyfred84 on Pillreports
Yellow Diamond

Area: Country W.A

Color: Yellow, white and beige specs

Logo: 4 sided diamond

Shape: round

Rating: 7

Comments:

Got these the other day, Ppl who have consumed said these are awesome, better then the blue dolphins which i recently reported on.

Name: Yellow Diamonds.

Colour: A bright yellow with beige and white specs throughout.

Logo: Deeply indented 4 sided diamond.

Size: Approx width 8:5mm, height 4.5mm.

Shape: The regular round shape.

Press: Rather firm, will not crumble easily.

Score: A flat rectangular score approx 1mm from one side of the pill to the other. Although in some of these pills it is very difficult to see.

Bevel: There is a bevel on the back of the pill which is about the same diameter as teh score.

Taste: Rather bitter chemical taste.

Smell: The smell is very hard to detect but it is a sweet candy smell.

From the test results i suspect there to be a combination of MDxA and amphetamine.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

K guys finally got a little hungry the otehrnite while at home with my gf. Had just eaten a large meal so stomachs were full.

Both of us dropped these around 7:00pm while watching "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas" Started to feel warm frequent rushes about 7:40pm. these were welcomed sypmtoms along with slight jaw chatters and mild eye wobbles. About 8:00pm eye wobbles and jaw chattering intensified aswell as the warm rushes throughout our bodies. A nice feeling of europhia was present, teh eye wobbles and jaw chatters didnt last very long but reappeared throughout the duration of the roll. About 9:00 the warm rushes became really frequent again and the europhic feeling lifted to one of the best iv ever felt from a pill. This part only lasted to about 9:45, where it died right down but was stil quite cruisy for about anutha hour. Afterwards slept gr8. Woke up in the morning with a very upset stomach which dissapeared as soon as i spewed, dunno if this was anything to do with the pill or if it was anutha factor.

Effects throughout duration of pill: Mild eye wobbles, Moinor jaw chatters, intense europhia and nice warm rushes throughout.

Overall: these pills are a very cruisy pill, not very intense but very very lovey dovey. For lovey doveyness i'd give it an 9 but overall for duration and other factors id give it a high 7 to a low 8. A very clean pill but i suspect only a mild dose of mdma.

Roll on n on!!!!!!
EZ Test Result: Tested with a brand new mandeline reagent. For results see picture
Pill Consumed: Yes the pill was eaten
Suspected Contents: MDMA

I also had these pills about 2 weeks ago !

I would have to give em a 7.

cant really rember effects but they were ok....

Pillreport stolen from here

Did my first pill test today, was yet ANOTHER green mitzu (damn these pills).

Measured 8mm x 4mm, was green with white flecks and a score on one side. They were nicely pressed, and had that strange sort of 'cheap lolly' smell that some people have described. Marquis tested brown instantly with some black and purple, eventually turned black in under a minute. Mandelin turned purple instantly and to black over 10-15 seconds.

My thoughts are a Speed like compound/MDxx like compound combination...if you needed a reason to get a testing kit, the current spate of green mitsus are it

Last edited:
*BUMP*

So whats about people? Anything new besides mitsi mitsi mitsi?

Information flow is way slow compared to the usual Perth Pills :)

^^^ HAHAH Fry - D

Its Pretty much Green Mitzi - Mitzi - Mitzi

I dont think you cant have a bad night on them, had some during the week, it was so so intentence but didnt last long.

Hopefully will be trying the new Bluish/green Motorollas that are meant to be out, havnt seen any info. Will post a review at the end of the weekend!

So many

There is really in bulk, only Green Mitsubishi's and Blue Dolphins.

Also the Butterflys which are very average.

OK,

Saturday night.. Chewed Back a "blue Dolphin" As Reported Here

There seems to be Bulk of these pills ATM.

Effects were Well A weakish MDxx feeling, kinda felt like sleeping towards the end of my peak, Lots of peaky Yawning, witch i seem to get quite often after consuming MDxx pills !

But my night was quite enjoyable
14.gif

HOWEVER

I aquired some Yellow Aeroplanes As reported here

These were given to some of my friends, and one of the chicks that took one Passed out in the toilet cubicle in a club we were at !

Someone had to jump over the cubicle door to open it to get her out, she is fine today.

She was very very drunk also witch is a Stupid combination !

Apparently when she was taken home she wigged out really bad, and started ranting and raving, and also decidet to trash everyones bedrooms.

So Heads Up on those Yellow Areoplanes, although i dont think they are circulating around these parts anymore.

Although i peronally think my friend passed out/wigged out due to Dehydration and set and setting !

Peace out

Dialated665

i consumed a white pill i have heard them get called anything from 'micro dots' 'white blanks' 'white amsterdams'
i must say i rely did enjoy it, i would recommend having a whole one as they are not that good in halves. but damn would say it lasted about 3 hours, i had my first eye wobbled and jaw clenching off this pill (and i have consumed much stronger pills like the butterflies of earlier in the year), danced like crazy, very talkative, very loved up, nice rushes... only quality things to say about this pill!
white blank pill, very nice hard pressed with a dome on them. you can make out very small blue specs on the pill and the taste is slight chemical taste.

also the yellow diamonds i had a few of them. i would say the white pill i took was much stronger.. my friends also agreed saying the diamonds were nice, but were a pill they could very easily handle. i must also comment one of the more disgusting looking pills i have seen personally..
i will post pics soon :)

white/light green motorola's

Had half of a motorola yesterday arvo, was white/very pale green in colour with the motorala "M" on it (kinda like the macca's m), can't remember if it had a score but I'm fairly certain that it didn't. Didn't measure it (had no way to), but it would have been about 5-6mm diameter and 4-5mm thick.
Snorted half of it in two lines about an hour apart, with some dexie and found it to be quite strong, especially since I only had half, and also had a yellow diamond the night before.
I can't give an accurate rating because I only had half of it but would guess that a whole one would rate 8-9 out of ten.
I didn't have a camera so if anyone has these a photo would be appreciated and I'll confirm if it's the same as I had.

Alrighty........

Friday night consumed a pink playstation, the exact one reported by break da fuzz, Meh.....was alright the usual MDxx feeling, had a couple more drinks, Dockers won, then i dropped a green Mitzi, and yep the exact same one as reported, pretty much cruizy feeling.

It was about 3 am, and i feel completely normal, not drunk not even an after glo from the pills,

Picked up WHITE MDMA CAPSULES,

Clearish plastic, with a whitish powerder, one of the smaller capsuales i have seen in my time!

The people i got them off, where falling around, couldnt walk, couldnt talk and couldnt hold concentration for more than a minute. and it took ages for me to get them off them.

Myself and another bluelighter, couldnt wait to drop them, 20 minutes later nothing happened, 35 minutes later nothing happened. We then said fuck it, lets go home. I started playing my new lisa lashes cd, and started to get weak legs,This is an hour later. by the time i got to the front door we couldnt get keys out, i honeslty could not see no more, i coulnt stand, it was such an unbelivable feeling, They were so powerfull, everything was jittering side to side, it was imposssible to write a msg, I started to freak out because i started to see people walking around me. It was very painful to look into the miirror, i looked horrible. The rushes kept getting stronger and stronger, i was able to bust out a couple moves in the lounge. AN intence peak for about 3 hours. Had to drop a sleeping tablet because it was already 7 30 in the morning, i couldnt handle it anymore. After the sleepin pills wore off, i was able to get up and go to the rugby feeling terrific!

I wouldnt really reconmend them for a club, because you will get kicked out, i defiantly wasnt in control and the visuals would scare anyone.

il give them a 9/10

A friend at work said he had a mdma capsule on friday night, didnt sleep all saturday and i saw him at work sat night... said he didnt have a comedown... wonder if there is a few of these around perth at the moment?

Since the mitsi are STILL around ive just been eating these. had 1.5 on friday, had a great time all night.

Interesting. This either sounds like 200+mg of MDMA or something different. I mean the capsule review.

R_D, did you weight the capsule by chance?

Heh, RD that sounds like me the first time I had caps, it took something like 2 hours for them to come on and after that I was falling all over the club like mashed up munted moron, great caps.

Just keep a heads up on caps, people can, and do put anything in them and sell em to make a quick buck.

a couple of weeks ago I was offered some caps which were spose to contain "1 1/2 white RNs" (I never ended up having one tho). I have had a few white RNs with my mates on a few different nights and all have been bloody good ones (quiet strong pills) so I kinda sounds plauable that they are these same caps (but then again who really know ; ) )

Status
Not open for further replies.