Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

psychedelic combo

twominds

Bluelighter
I thought I'd ask the opinions of Aust. drug posters to. Hopefully tonight has the potential to be life-changing and should be a guarantee to venture deep into the realms of my subconcisouss. Although I don't want to hold too much expectation.
I have aqquired mescaline in its synthesized form. Something I've yet to have encounted after almost 8 years of psychedelic use. Gonna start with 500mg. According to erowid its a strong/heavy dose. Then we intend on taking LSD and mushrooms.
I debated taking all three together but I want to feel each individual drugs and its effects when combined. Plus I believe the body-load and nausea is going to be a significant issue.
I'm wondering has anyone been fortunate enough to combined all three? Were the effects un-noticed or mild after already being on mescaline when adding another substance, as they work on same part of the brain?
Or anyone got any ideas how they'd combine them, or what order?
Either way I will post a trip report tomorrow if capable .
And I am very experienced with psychedelics (I don't wanna hear people say that it's not safe) having had peyote and san pedro in pure form about 15 times, mushrooms about 50 and LSD a good 300+ times. Also N,N DMT, 5-MEO, 2CB, 2CT2 etc
Opinions?

fcuking_in_heaven said:
Its your life do what you want with it.
I intend to!! Your post aswell as your existance is a waste of time and space.:|

I kind of agree with fcuking_in_heaven here. You're playing with fire. I've seen quite a bit of bad cases just from intense LSD.

It's your sanity. Your choice. Just know that you might lose it.

Last edited:
sounds like one hell of a ride, tho ive never come in contact with mescaline, and have only just started playin with mushrooms n LSD, so i cant really give u much advice. but id really like to hear a trip report on this.

have fun and be safe man.

my guess would it may be more enjoyable just to do mescaline by itself. i find stacking psychedelic drugs amplifies body noise and mind-fuck without much positive benefits.

if you do go ahead with this though, i look forward to reading the trip report.

be safe :)

is it synthesised or just extracted? I would be suspicious. Either way why taint a pure mescaline experience with other psychedelics, too much polydrug use and not enough ritualistic ceremony i think..

They are completely different experiences and therefore mixing them would be a waste IMO. I personally would want to have the mescaline on it's own, to compare the trip with previous cacti experiences, so that you could see whether the other alkaloids in the cacti make much of a contribution to the experience or whether it is fundamentally the same. Looking at the Mescaline what is the texture/shape of the crystals?

personally I think that all 3 combined is just going to cause a serious head fuck which most likely wont be enjoyable. Personally I would just dose on ther mescaline itself and see how that feels. Then maybe next weekend try all three in smaller doses. Either way, take care and make sure your in a safe setting with a trusted sitter.

I agree with Cowboy Mac: Don't taint your mescaline experience with the other psychedelics. Pure mescaline (I suspect what you have is actually an extract from cactus) is different to having a cactus trip so I think you should enjoy that for what it is. I know many people who prefer to trip on cactus preparation than the white crystalline mescaline I have seen and taken. The reason for this is that depending on the route used to obtain the substance you miss out on all the other alkaloids that are contained in the san pedro or whatever cactus.
You will however experience much less nausea from mescaline powder (product I see is very white and sort of crystalline)

For me out of all the mescaline experiences experiences i've had which include peyote, different trichocereus species and extracted but fairly pure mescaline hydrochloride and mixing which included peyote with extracted mescaline and extracted mescaline and LSD, the mescaline LSD combo was the best. If you know you have a hard head and dont ever get suffer depression and have a healthy body you will go real well. The combo is real different from both on their own, the patters from LSD change and the colours that you see are just amazing it so much better this combo I recomend to anyone who loves real deep trips on LSD where you have no control what so ever and have seen the face of god.

I've seen a couple of people use the mescaline and mushroom combo and they said it was just way too intense and insane so this combo I dont recomend and if you mix all three all I can say is thats bloody stupid.

for initial sickness and bodyload get non-drowsy Dramamine (Spelling) it works good and I recomend you start your trip early in the morning and fast the day before (at least half the day before)as this trip will be heavy for a good 8 hours or longer if you have some real good stuff and keep some food, beer and spirits on hand for after just to soften the blow if you can get it down.

Question why do people like tripping during the night? this is when you have used up a this is wlot of your days energy and which normally causes you to get any type of bodyload and feel crap. Tripping should be a planed thing and if you do it starting in the morning and are able to get to sleep at night the next morning you should be feel fine. That is how it is for me and a lot of trippers that I know

For the people who say a cactus trip is different, well it is different in that it is more dreamy and if you eat enough of it the experience is pretty much the same as a measured dose of mescaline probably better in most cases IMHO

Last edited:
I would never use two long-lasting psychedelics together again. If you wanna combo, I reckon mescaline, then after a few hours when you start peaking after all the throwing up (heh heh) swallow the mushrooms, It will be fucken intense, and you'll have sever time dilation, but just incase you go schizo mushrooms will be outta ya system faster and don't leave a scattered feeling to enjoy with the mescaline comedown.

Wobbled: you sort of support my claim regarding mescaline hcl vs cactus pretty much. My point there was that if he hasn't experienced this difference already, perhaps it in itself may be worth trying alone. Simply to know the difference between the two.

^ I think you will find that the additional psychedelics ingested after the Mescaline will be wasted and my even ruin your initial mescaline experience by creating unnecessary static.

Either way, have you posted that trip report yet?

I find mescaline sulfate powder a very over-rated and non-holistic approach to consuming mescaline. Raw cactus has other alkaloids present that contribute to the Mescaline experience. I also think the many man hours that go into brewing up a substantial amount of high-quality cactus goo contributes to the over-all gravity of the experience. Sulfate is a quick solution - a short cut....

Ive also found that LSD and mushrooms is a bit of a pointless combo. LSD and mushrooms are both Tryptamines which kind of resemble each other. LSD and Mesc is a good synthesis.

Eggman88888 don't say I think until you have actually tried it for your self (I know you could be making an educated guess from other peoples experiences and thoughts or your own).

In my experience Mescaline and LSD together work real well and you can notice the hallucinations of each stand out far better than on their own. It is a far better combination than LSD and MDMA for people who like that combo simply because alot of times you can almost feel that MDMA feeling with Mescaline but you also trip out and maybe because Mescaline is a Phenethylamine and LSD is an Indole Tryptamine I only say this because it is my most favorite combination of drugs

I've had LSD and mushies together (In small amounts) but that was just one of those trips where you cant control your laughing dont get me wrong those trips are bloody excellent but I couldnt tell either apart I think the LSD probably over powered the mushrooms.

I can't say much for the Mescaline, LSD and mushies together simply because I have never tried it and would never want to, for myself I reckon that is going just a bit too far.

As said earlier on in this thread, mixing an outrageous amount of such powerful psychedelics is playing with fire. Just have one or the other. Why risk tipping yourself over the edge?
I wonder if he made it out or not, or if he's been locked up in a psyche ward? A trip report of this will be interesting either way.

Yeah, that's the point. The bad effect from any kind of psychedelic is based on the degree mental stability of that person ("mental stability" includes all bunch of stuff from serious phobias to anxiety/depression attacks to predisposition to schizophrenia). Ever noticed how some people get paranoid of canabis while some just don't? Or how some fastly shrug off a bad trip effect while some others not that fast?

The point is that unless you're one of those who have perfectly fine mental health, you have a limit. After which there's just a point when it snaps harshly.

Some people I've seen have a very low limit. Some people have pretty fine. But most, if not all, do have at least some limit.

you seem to be very experienced, i am assuming that you have done lsd and mushrooms together before and been fine with it..
regardless of how much lsd and mushrooms you intend to take, the end experience will be something quite spectacular whether positive or negative.. if you are as experienced as you seem, to even consider this combination, to me means you could possibly handle it.. i would have immense respect for anybody who underwent an experience like this.. good luck with it and i cant wait to read the trip report!

Wobbled said:
Eggman88888 don't say I think until you have actually tried it for your self (I know you could be making an educated guess from other peoples experiences and thoughts or your own).

In hindsight I can see how that post was written poorly. I am speaking from experience, but what I was getting at is given we are not all carbon copies of one another, I can only postulate how the combo will work for you, hence the statement "I think you will find..."

For me, it was like I said - a distracting static, thats compared to using both substances on thier own. To be even clearer, I dosed on Mescaline prior to the LSD and the time between the two doses was roughly 3 hours.