Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[BRIS] Godspeed Dark Side! @ RNA Showgrounds - REVIEWS

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
GODSPEED DARKSIDE

Where: RNA Showgrounds, Brisbane
When: Saturday, 24th September.
Price: $49+BF Earlybirds, $59+BF for normal tickets (2500 tickets only!!!!)

Flyer:
Mayhem Godspeed Flyer Front
Mayhem Godspeed Flyer Middle
Mayhem Godspeed Flyer Back

(See Back of Flyer for Ticket Outline Info!)

LINE UP:

International DJ's:

CATSCAN [NL]
DJ OUTBLAST [NL]
DARREN STYLES [UK]
MARK BREEZE [UK]
ROB GEE [US]

THE LOCALSs:

The Covenant
Seventy-7
Kuruption
Erazor
Menace
2 Syliztic
Flashpoint
CrakT
Void
TiAmos
BiPolar
Crossfire

This is set to be a really, really good night! Good old ware-house style rave party. 16+ (bring I.D. incase), No Alcohol = Less Cops. Should be a top night for all your hardcore and gabba fans! This will SELL OUT!

Last edited:
Just moved to Brisbane for Uni, and I've been deprived (or just supremely under-informed) of events (any events at all). So I'll definetely be looking into this. Transportation issues prevail...

as of this moment i can't think of a reason why i should be missing this, so yeah, i should be there!!!

I'll definitely be there, have the feeling this one will top mayhem.

Get in quick.. there are only 2500 tickets up for sale!! And trust me, they will sell out! Especially after Mayhem in June... So hurry.

Managed to get earlybird no.198. I'm just assuming there's only 200 but yay, central station only had two left.

Outblast :)

do a search for Outblast @ sensation black 2005 Awesome!

myanmar said:
Outblast :)

do a search for Outblast @ sensation black 2005 Awesome!

I did this and was very impressed with the set. Just to let those who don't know catscan/outblast/breeze/styles are all playing in Sydney on the same night so 1 of the parties is going to have them all play relativley earlier in the night. I just hope it's not Prophecy :Þ

Sevoflurane said:
I did this and was very impressed with the set. Just to let those who don't know catscan/outblast/breeze/styles are all playing in Sydney on the same night so 1 of the parties is going to have them all play relativley earlier in the night. I just hope it's not Prophecy :Þ

I'm pretty sure it is prophecy ;) but I don't particularly care, weee brisbane godpseed.

I'll be there...
Been saving my good friend serotonin the past few weekends in anticipation of a wicked night out!
Only two more weeks :)

yeah i'll be there, I hope theres plenty room to dance around the whole room. And i've never been to a rave or anything like this before so it doesnt matter how it turns out cause im gonna have lots of fun.8o =D

Is it just me, or is GodSpeed looking like its going to be a fizzer? There's not many people talking about it at all :(

Mr. Sparkle said:
Is it just me, or is GodSpeed looking like its going to be a fizzer? There's not many people talking about it at all :(

I think it's just you %) I wouldn't really be concerned anyway. I'll be there with some friends for the music not the people and besides less people = more room to dance

Haha... word to Spleh - nothing more frustrating than going to a club or event and been shoulder to shoulder.

Less People =
* More room to dance
* Less body heat
* Less Smoke

fuk yeah we got in syd at prophecy the same night all ur DJs (minus rob gee) and more.

by the way respect to all the DJs going to all the effort to make it to 2 massive parties in the one night.

hope u guys all have a kick ass time. i know i will be at PROPHECY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!