Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Clean Pills vs Mixed Pills

Cheshire Cat ^..^

Bluelighter
A recent post in Perth Pills thread pushed me to discuss here a theory I have for long time now. It revolves around tolerance and the preference of chemicals.

As a low tolerance user who tried not to abuse the chemical I find much larger preference towards clean MD*A pills. In good dosages they have a slower rise, have a good clean peak and don't crash that bad. Almost every single person I know who prefers clean pills too is also a low/medium tolerance user.

But every high tolerance user I know doesn't like clean MD*A anymore. It has to be with something which usually gives me and other low tolerance users the explosion and mindf*** which is attributed to the mix or to the insane amounts of MD*A itself.

Now, the theory goes that as a new user the person might enjoy the clean rush. But as the person takes more amounts more often the tolerance builds up and now one is looking for new rush and thrills which are stronger and heavier. Suddenly it's not about love - it's about happy mindf***.

Anyone agrees? Disagrees? Have their own experience to share?

As a low tolerance user myself, I'd agree about prefering nice clean MDMA instead of a mix. I just like the smoothness and afterglow of cleaner pills.

personally i am a very high tolerance user, even tried having a long brak but it seems once you get used to the initial rush and onset of pills, your mind can easily overcome them. i myself still like very strong MDMA pills, and occassionally MDA pills. i have tried every single drug i have ever come into contact with, and still to this day i would rather take large doses of clean pills than try to find something that fucks me up. i am a huge asid fan also, but these days the asid is just too weird and i end up having headaches and shit after 3 hours. back in the day the asid was clean as... but getting back to my point. there are different strokes for different folks, and i can understand the point being made about finding something that will give high tolerance users that rush again, but in all honesty, there is nothing better than a strong clean pill. i mix in circles where everyone goes hard, and i'm talking 4+ pills a night easy, and i would have to say that we would all rather a great batch of 150mg pure MDMA than, say, a trippy substance such as 2cxx, ket, dmt or such. i usually double drop every pill, then top up every hour because of my tolerance. but if i had the choice, i would choose MDMA crystal anyday of the week...

I also believe from a harm reduction point of view regardless of what your particular 'prefference' is pure pills are much safer. I think they are much more enjoyable as well.

There are however a few points I would like to make.... I suspect very few people here can say definitively "yes I had a clean pill it only contained MDMA". There a many substances that don't even come up on test kits that could be in a pill that make it impossible to tell. So from a scientific perspective, while we all may want clean pills we will never know. Unless extremely strict quality control was used in the manufacture, distribution and consumption of MDMA.
In the current political scheme this just isn't going to happen...

naxzul: please don't suggest that DMT may be found in pills. yes there have been cases of 2C's, speed and ketamine to list a few adulterants but surely not DMT!

cleaner than most, the pink ones were much better in my opinion. but i still think the cleanest and most enjoyable one i have had in the last year would have to be the yellow smilies.
http://www.pillreports.com/showrepo...llname&substance=&archive=yes&resultcount=141
check out the pic, they were not very common around perth, but they were fucking nice and clean, rushy and definately worth every penny.

LOL!!!!!! i didnt suggest pills had dmt in them, i was stating that i would rather have mdxa, not a mind altering substance like 2cxx, ket or dmt... at no point did i make a statement saying that pills have dmt in them, how fucking ridiculous is that, or to make that assumption... RAFLMFAO

Well, whatever the reagent results may be, the user effects are still a good - not perfect - way of indication. Until I find an access to GCMS, I'll trust only that way. The commercial reagent test is waaaaaay too unreliable. It only shows what the substances are based on.

naxzul: I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence mate you just have one sentence mentioning pills then MDMA then common adulterants. It could easily be misconstrued thats the sole reason I commented on it. So hey no hard feelings right :)

They're not imho. Mitsies give unusual nausea at low doses while blue dolphins have waaaay too much eye wobbling.

I find it interesting the common perception that the reason why everyone who has a high tolerance does so is because they have taken more and more over time. Would love to explain my friend then... her first pill 2 years ago did bugger all for her, while everyone else, regular users included were peaking massively on the same type of pill. And to this day she still needs more than everyone else to get similar effects......not much more, but definitely where 1 pill might satisfy most, she will need 1 and a half, or maybe 2. I guess there must be something in her physical make up that makes her that way.

And a quick survey done amongst people I know, would say that even the regular frequent users would still prefer a clean pill, just maybe a higher dosage.

Green mitzo and dolphins clean????? Are you joking? The mitzos are strong and a very very ruff ride! I would not consider them clean in a million years!

The dolphins gave me a headache are are worse then the mitzos.

cheers

sab

I'm the other way around. When I first started, I liked getting speed and MDA in my pills. Then after a while, the hallucinations and aftereffects from MDA really got old so I gave up on that chemical. I also tried speed on its own several times and gave up on it too. It also managed to screw up my body clock more than MDMA. Recently I tried an MDMA cap which supposedly had 130mg in it and it was the best experience I've had to date. Now I won't pay full price for pills anymore.

really? granted the mitzis have a weird onset (ever so slightest nausea for me) i had a nice loved up ride, and i got to sleep fine, could control myself fine, no headache whatsoever and a nice afterglow... just the weird onset! nice pills!

blue dolpins.. mmm not toooooo sure about these because i mixed a half of these with the mitzis.. but once again, it felt clean enough, no headache.. etc etc same as above.. the whole experience with the mitzi/dolphin was clean, and knowing the mitzis are clean on their selves i sorta concluded the the dolphins were clean too!

I must agree true MDMA crystal (white crystalline structure) is the most unique and enjoyable experience in the whole 'ecstasy' family.
When compared with pills that people would consider to provide a clean feeling MDMA crystal is on a completely new level. Just beautiful is my opinion.
Its hard to really pin down what causes the difference although I suspect things such as caffeine and pseudoephedrine are possible factors. They are common in nearly all pills, yes they could easily be added to MDMA crystal in some way but I feel people make MDMA crystal take a particular care and pride in their product..... perhaps the fundamental difference.

I always thought the green mitsis were an MDA+MDMA combo, but it shows what high dose of MDMA can do (maybe also turns into MDA at those doses). The police tested green mitsis at 143mg MDMA only didn't they? No caffeine either?

SWIM is trying MDMA crystal tomorrow (~170mg) and I'll put the report of it against a green Mitsi in this thread after the experiment. I'm expecting a clean smooth, but intense 4-6 hour trip with a nice afterglow/comedown for mixing with nitrous and weed. Is that dose going to be totally flooring or would energy still be available. (offtopic)

170mg for me is an intense roll but it's about on the edge when the ugly side effects start appearing.

Green Mitsi's aren't clean ? What the hell do you want from approx 140mg?

If you want that clean feeling get a pill that has like 60mg-70mg....if you want a good dose then Blue Dolphins and Green Mitsubishi's are the go.

My preference is the Green Mitsubishi's as the Blue Dolphins made me like an energizer...

Also comparing MDMA crystal vs Green Mitsubishi's.....you can't really do that as the crystal has most likely got impurities in it and also MAY be cut with other substances such as amphetamines...

Too many eye wobbles? DAMN I WISH I STILL GOT THEM. Just wait till ya don't get em anymore then you will wish you had more!! Eye wobbles good sign of good MDMA!!!!!!

Want clean ? Try half a mitsubishi!!