• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Balls Uncomfortable??

Siberian Kiss

Bluelighter
When I ever i get stoned, even a little bit, my balls always get uncomfortable. It doesn't matter if i'm sitting or standing, they kinda hurt. I was wondering if any body else gets this too. Come guys, lets talk about our stoned balls. ;) 8(

Back in the early days i used to get this rush type feeling there, when i was gigling. Sorta like rush from acid or shrooms when you're having a laughing fit. But i dont think thats what your talking about.

THC stores in your fat cells and i think you have fat cells in your nuts. Im stoned as fuck but my balls feel awesome right now!

I can't say I've ever experience ball uncomfort while stoned. I don't think I ever even think of my balls when I'm stoned. Sorry I can't help.

I thought noone expierienced this but me. When I smoke, and I'm alone, my balls get so uncomfortable. I mess with them every few seconds or so, lol. Sometimes I get worried that I have misarranged a thing or two. But, it is all in the head, still, shit makes me anxious.

This actually has happened to me when I was very stoned...a few times actually. I think it happened because when you get that stoned...you tend to create problems only by thinking. For example: "I think I might have just felt something in my balls....I think I did feel something....I definately felt something...something might be wrong with my balls!....something is wrong with my balls!!!!!!''

This is some funny shit...

can't say getting baked has ever affected my nutsack

Siberian Kiss said:
When I ever i get stoned, even a little bit, my balls always get uncomfortable. It doesn't matter if i'm sitting or standing, they kinda hurt. I was wondering if any body else gets this too. Come guys, lets talk about our stoned balls. ;) 8(

sometimes i get so relaxed that my balls are just hanging so when i walk around they flop and it hurts. my suggestion is to cup your calls with your hand when you walk or wear whitey tidys

Nah, this is normal. Smoking pot has effects on spermatogenesis. I just did a quick search on "marijuana spermatogenesis" and here is one of the first links that came up: http://www.spermconfirm.com/MARIJUANA.html

Don't worry about it. It's a normal side-effect some people get sometimes, myself included.

Only time my balls hurt from pot was when ever a girl rubs up on them for a while and stops........

Never had problems like that. Just chilled and relaxed.

Bradshaw2727 said:
This actually has happened to me when I was very stoned...a few times actually. I think it happened because when you get that stoned...you tend to create problems only by thinking. For example: "I think I might have just felt something in my balls....I think I did feel something....I definately felt something...something might be wrong with my balls!....something is wrong with my balls!!!!!!''

So true...The best thing to do when you are having paranoia like that is to quickly think of something else that is comfortable...I used to get bugged out when I was stoned. Now I just focus my mind somewhere else and chill.

lol i sincerely doubt there is anything the pot is doing to make your balls hurt but if you're really concerned you should see a doctor.

ill send this to health Q&A to see if they have anything to say :)

YESS I have this exact problem. My balls get this kind of cold/in-the-way feeling. I'm always telling my friends my nuts are freezing and they laugh at me.

^ Why? There's nothing wrong with talking about your nutsack.

I wonder if the slight decrease in body temperature from smoking pot causes your balls to retract just a little, sometimes leading to discomfort. Interesting topic :)