Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4mar

Jaan

Bluelighter
Mm, just had what I'm quite sure was 4-MAR ("ice").

Man, this is what I used to smoke 5 years ago, IMO this drugs effects are way more enjoyable and suited to my current purpose ( working on computer)
Ah, and the euphoria.

The methamphetamine "ice" I've been smoking a bit the last few months pales in comparison.

Anyone else get their hands on 4-MAR lately?

What area are you in? Also, could you elaborate a bit more on the differences in effect you've noticed between your suspected 4-MAR and meth?

Fiji, Suva

5 years ago you were probably smoking Fijian 4-MAR from Suva. It got shut down/raided in 2001.

Would you say 4-MAR is like a more of a psychedelic type of euphoric high. IE. You can zone out on something and make it start moving and whatnot.

I thought 4MAR was practically non-exsistant anymore??

How did you know it was definately 4MAR, did you test it?

yes im fairly sure my mate had some 4mar a few weeks ago, in melbs. he was smoking it (i didnt have any) and said it wasnt like normal ice. so we tested it with mandelin and it smoked, fizzed and didnt change colour. this is the reaction given for 4mar yeh???

To find out if you have 4MAR put it through a pill tester kit...I think I remember someone saying that 4MAR reacted to Marquis with a pale pinkish colour but I'm no authority on that...

Everyone I know who has ever thought they had 4MAR has, after testing it with a reagent, discovered that it reacted as meth. Most people just get unusually good meth and assume it's 4mar.

ICE - Is generally not classified as 4-Mar. It is classified as very pure meth-amphetamine crystals.

However you may indeed have 4-Methylaminorex. Just please don't call it Ice.

Cheers,

I remember two years ago people were saying tyhat the other way around.

Yeah, I know. On Erowid it states that U4ea/ICE/4-MAR are the same. However in all of the Drug statistics collection and street language, Ice in Australia indicates crystal meth-amphetamine.

On Erowid, Ice applies to the US market. I may contact Earth regarding the situation and ask him what he thinks about the confusion.

4-MAR is much more like MDMA IMO, in that it is more forceful in bringing your mood up. It also gives fascinating insight into thought processes etc. Sometimes due to the length of the drug's action you can feel 'too much' clarity.

And you most certainly can still get 4-MAR in Australia. Did you think that all the 4-MAR fans(and this one is particularly good at winning fans) would just move over to dirty ol' meth?

researchemist - Send me a PM if want, I think you would be interested in some of the pharmacokinetics of 4-MAR. Just as methylphenidate has been seen as a neuro-protecting agent, I suspect that so will 4-MAR. Unlike these two compounds, Meth-amphetamine is a neuro-toxin in larger doses.

i find 4-MAR to be very motavating,if u do something you do it to perfection, and it gives u confadence not take on the world confadence but like ring your x's bestfriend for a MAC-DOWN,also i dont find my self being a pipe slut at all u smoke a p and ur sweet for ages last night infact last pipe bout 3am this morning havnt touched it since i felt very satasfied and happy. honestly if ur a big smoker 3p would be perfect amount for a big night on it and still have a bit left imo

ps:calling the x's bestfriend worked a treat
happy smoking