Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pills in water bottles

remlabs_lost@thefams

Bluelighter
I've had a quick look for info on this but have come up empty handed.
Disolving a bikky in a water bottle? Are the effect's the same as necking the pill? Will the pill disolve in cold water? Would drinking half the liquid be equivalent to having half of the pill?
This would just save allot of farking around for people who use in club enviroments, Ie: Disolving 3 bikks in a water bottle and drinking from it as you please...
Or am i just dreaming for it to be this easy!?

Could also be dangerous. Someone may accidentally take a drink from your water bottle, unaware of its contents. Look at what happened recently with the GHB case.

I reckon you'd have to drink the whole lot pretty quickly or it'd just get processed through your body in miniscule amounts and have no realy effect.

^^ Agreed, If you intend to use it in a club environment you will want to make sure it stays on your person at all times...

1) It may be consumed in its entirety by someone who is unaware of the trip they are about to embark on; and

2) A club employee is likely to pick the bottle up and through it away, bye bye biccies :(

yeh just swallow it man or if u dotn want to taste it then crush it n put it in caps

why would u want to do this? i hope your not planning to give it to some poor unsespecting person

aunty establishment said:
It's a lot harder to get a water bottle past security than a pill.

exactly. If security finds a water bottle when your entering a club, bye bye water bottle. I donnu about you, but I would find smuggling in a tiny little pill a hell of a lot easier than say a 500ml water bottle lol.

So like, if you for example, crushed a few pills into some water (and yes, it is perfectly effective, though, like others have mentioned, you'd want to drink it quick) BEFORE you went to the club, then you gotta smuggle that water and face a very real chance of having your pills/mdma tossed out.

And if you're planning on getting the water from the club bar, then adding the pills/powder in the toilets or something, then i just simply don't see the point, it would actually be easier/safer to just eat the pills/powder since you've allready got them in the club and its a lot easier eating them than crushing them and adding them to a water bottle.

Now, speed on the other hand I feel is a different story. Due to the fact that speed is a lot more effective in 'bumps' so to speak than mdma, it would be a LOT more plausible to say take your speed into the club in powder form, purchase a water bottle from the club bar and add your speed to that and shake well, sip when nessacary, I know a LOT of people who do this and it is certainly an easier way than ducking out to the toilets every 20min to consume speed top-ups.

Cheshire Cat ^..^ said:
Not when you're being searched

IF you are being strip searched then yeh, but if its just ur pockets n wallet etc its easy. socks. taped to ur leg sleeves etc.

^^ There are times i love being a woman. Ahhh the conveniences of wearing a bra ;)

But on the subject, i'd rather smuggle a few pills into a club and take them at my leisure than drinking 600mls of foul tasting water. Yuckky. Each to their own i suppose.

In my case im thinking of the hassle of eating the pill in the club in the first place. This way you could disolve 2 pills in a bottle of water and drink it as you please where ever you please, Even if you think your sitting next to an undercover. Ya get my drift..

yeh good point, because its dangerous to take them where people can see you and you can't always go into the toilets to do it, i have been to raves where there is rediculously long lines for toilets, also ones where the toilets have flooded.

There is a difference in the effect if you ask me and yeah its not the smartest move if ya out and about in case of someone else drinking it. The bickie does'nt hit you as hard if you dissolve it in water. Peace LOve and Mungbeans