Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Major cramp attack after pill

lardlardlard

Bluelighter
Last Friday night, dropped a pink heart at around 11PM where it sort of kicked in 1/2 hr later but I did not peak. I had some major jaw action going on and felt a little love but wasn't a great experience overall.

Anyhow, stayed up with a friend till about 8AM and started driving home when my hands and feet started cramping up. This eventually spread to my head which felt woozy. At one point I felt like I was going to die. I made it to the medical centre where my hands began to turn blue and the colour had drained out of my nails. Luckily the doctor was fantastic, calmed me down and got me to breathe into a bag.

Has anyone else had a similar experience or know exactly what caused this? This has never happened before!!

I have had one particularly bad cramp in my calf when sleeping after a coupe of pills. Ended up rolling out of bed and finished sprawled half way across the room. I couldnt make myself move for like a minute after it had passed, during which time I felt more utterly wretched than ever before in my life. I finally managed to slither back into bed and after 10 mins and some water I was ok again.

I could barely walk on that leg the next day...

BTW I doubt getting cramps has anything at all to do with pills, we probably both just danced to hard =D

Morpher said:
I felt more utterly wretched than ever before in my life.
[/B]

That was my feeling exactly. Absolute terror that I had completely fucked up my body.

Have you taken any since?

Yeah I have had a fair few since then. My personal opinion is the cramping isnt caused by the drugs in the pill directly. I recon its the physical and mental exhaustion more than anything else. Your exprience may have been alot different to mine though. After all, I just had a leg cramp, not this whole body thing you described.

Would love to say "roll on, roll on" but man, if you think bitched slapped you that bad, give it up.

Your body is your best pill indicator you'll ever have.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it would help, but I take magnesium before and sometimes during a roll. It helps muscles to relax. I find it almost stops the jaw clenching.

As I said I'm not sure if it would help for cramping... but it might be worth a try.

Also, make sure you have plenty of fluids, I find cramping can be caused by dehydration.

i find my craps and loss of feelings/pins and needles in limbs after a bender on any upper substances goes away after a good feed. i have a feeling it might have something to do with blood sugar levels or something?? maybe???

magnesium tabs help to try to stop cramps, i used to take em when i was losing weight for fights and was so dehydrated my whole body would cramp. they helped me

I seem to cramp if I haven't slept for a while.. rarely get it until late day 2 - day 3.. Put it down to exhaustion simple as that

i cramped up pretty badly on last friday night coming back from the city..it was pretty intense..wherever i moved my leg to..it'll just cramp up then came the pins and needles..it was bad..but after i walked around a bit they went away..maybe 5 mins of walking in a circle..never experienced anything like it before

Did you test your pill first???? I think I read a report that said there was a batch of bad harts doing the rounds, you may have had one from the bad batch :\

maybe lack of water or electrolytes. if its late and you've been dancing a lot you might have lost a lot of salt from sweat, which inhibits your bodies ability to absorb water (so you might be drinking lots of water but still be dehydrated) you need to eat something or drink a sports drink.