• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb: NINE INCH NAILS, wed 17 aug! (reviews)

CuPillar

Bluelighter
Melb: NINE INCH NAILS, wed 17 aug!

thought i should start another thread on these fucking awesome awesome people...

ok ok ok...

17 August 2005, Rod Laver Arena at Melbourne Park MELBOURNE
19 August 2005, Hordern Pavilion SYDNEY
22 August 2005, Brisbane Entertainment Centre BRISBANE

Nine Inch Nails are returning to Australia for their third tour, having previously toured here in 1994 and in 2000, headlining the Big Day Out.

Over the last 16 years no-one has been as consistently musically-inventive as industrial rock mastermind Trent Reznor. From his 1989 debut with Pretty Hate Machine to the 1994 breakthrough The Downward Spiral and The Fragile in 1999, Reznor has created dazzling sonic soundscapes with his unique man vs machine, post-apocalyptic, black electronica.

With NIN’s new album, With Teeth, Reznor is once again re-inventing and re-invigorating with his boiling mix of inspired turmoil – dark, brooding and often breath-takingly beautiful. Whilst all the tracks carry Reznor’s trademark sound, the album also ventures into new territory.

Leading that evolution are tracks such as the opening “All The Love In The World”, the politically infused “The Hand That Feeds” and the complex swinging cyborg title track “With Teeth”.

Reznor and his touring cohorts bring their unique musical assault to Australia after their first US tour in 5 years, having received rave reviews for their headlining performance at this year’s Coachella Festival.

NIN are:
Trent Reznor - guitars/vocals
Aaron North - guitars
Allessandro Cortini - keyboards
Jeordie White - bass
Jerome Dillion - drums

ok ok ok ok ok ok.. i am so psyched...

i live in perth and i am coming to melbourne just to see this concert....

so whos going...

so far i cant find any info on who is the before act.... there is nothing so far.... queeens of the stone age are aiding when they travel through america.... so maybe they could do it here.. seeing they will be in the country... but this is merely a speculation, not a fact...

whos there?

AND WHO'S EXCITED AS FUCK???

Copper Pillar

hooo yeah. Bout time this was in events. It takes all my restraint not to make a mess when I think about seeing these guys live again. *drool*

fucking oath, hence why im travelling half way across the country to see them.....

psyche up sooo bad!!!

but whos the support act?????

I'm coming, I totally forgot about this! It's less than a month away now. woot!

oh... p.s. if anyone wants to adopt me for the night just PM me... coz i am going over by myself.... and i dont want to go alone.... i would feel all alone.... haha

out.

I thought you was comin' with me mofo! We should have an elite bluelight NiN crew though, that would be RAWK!

(ps I am obviously coming DUH) ;)

The nine inch nails concert is gonna be the best concert since ummm...... Their last one!!!!!

While I am only a lowly greenlighter I do know that this concert is something that shouldn't be missed by anyone. Period. The band has come up with some awesome songs on their new album and mixed in with some of the classics the Rod Laver is simply going to go off.

There are seats left but no general admission. You probably would have to try e-bay to find a GA ticket

i have one (1) spare ticket to the general admission if anyone is interested, or is needing another ticket.... PM me...

whilst i am not a fan at all i will possibly be working @ bar at this concert, hopefully i am coz the pay is apparently reall good =D

Cupillar I don't think Queens of the Stone Age will be the support act since they were only in Australia about a month ago. I am really suprised to see who the support act will be though maybe they wont have one.

I believe the Bird Blobs are the support act for Melbourne.

ok then.. according to www.nin.com

8_17_05 melbourne_
australia rod laver
arena ON SALE NOW support:
the bird blobs
_ 8_19_05 sydney_
australia hordern
pavillion SOLD OUT support:
the bird blobs
_ 8_20_05 sydney_
australia hordern
pavillion ON SALE NOW support: