katmeow

Bluelight Crew
TranceTribe: EXPERIENCE

presents

Agnelli & Nelson

experience1.jpg

When: Saturday 13th August 2005

Where: Progress @ GAS Nightclub 477 Pitt Street

How Much: $30 on the door, or (presale through TranceTribe soon)

What is Trancetribe: EXPERIENCE
Trancetribe: EXPERIENCE, is essentially the next step u from our regular and intimate club night at Suzie Q's. This series of events is to run concurrently to our regular club night. there will be no regular TT event. the EXPERIENCE events are to provide that slightly more dynamic and vivid experience, featuring highly regarded international DJs and artists. The venue is bigger, the lighting and sound is bigger. the event is not trying to be what the regular TT event is, it's trying to be more of a bigger experience..... something special that the Australian Trance Community can look forward to every few months. But of course, with the Trancetribe branding, comes quality, and like our regular events, we will be focusing on delivering the best quality experience we can.

TranceTribe and GAS working together
We are extremely excited and happy to be working with the GAS crew for our Trancetribe: EXPERIENCE events. Progress @ GAS has been delivering some of the best trance and hard dance nights for the past 5 years, and their skills, experience and professionalism are truly appreciated. The GAS team are teaming up with us to deliver these EXPERIENCE events to you and we think that this coming together of groups can only mean good things, as we start to see the teams in the trance community work together to put on the very best events possible.

AGNELLI & NELSON
Go right back throug the years, and there is a seminal name in trance. Agnelli & Nelson have been there since the golden years. Their hit Everyday was, and still is one of the biggest origial uplifting trance anthems ever. Take a look at their discogs and you will find that they are also the masters of such massive hits as Hudson Street, Embrace and El Nino. Also known for their work as Afterburn with their hit Fratty Boy, and Summer Sun. Having remixed some of the worlds biggest tunes and having released one of the modern anthems of our time: Holding On To Nothing, Agnelli & Nelson are set to rock the stage for a 2 hour set at Trancetribe: EXPERIENCE @ GAS!

Two rooms
In keeping with our current two room theme, although slightly varied, we shall yet again be presenting trully unique sounds on both dance floors. The blue room, GAS, shall be showcasng the best in melodic, uplifting, tech and baning trance, while the red room, Bohem will be showcasing the dynamic sounds of progressive, psy, tribal and techno.

Set Times:

BLUE ROOM (GAS)
10:00 - 11:30 Cameron O'Shea
11:30 - 01:00 Scott Richardson
01:00 - 03:00 Agnelli & Nelson
03:00 - 04:30 Jumping Jack
04:30 - 06:00 Nervous

RED ROOM (BOHEM)
10:00 - 11:30 Luke Sykes
11:30 - 01:00 Muli
01:00 - 02:30 Emass
02:30 - 04:00 Kate
04:00 - 06:00 TBA

*~*~*~*

I would be very, very keen to check out Agnelli & Nelson... anyone else up for this?!?

=D

Last edited:
Will see closer to the date, I'm not really a big fan of Agnelli and Nelson though.
Good to see Trancetribe where it is today, they have done a lot of hard work, Scott Ness, Dan, Luke and others have done a great job with the other 2 smaller events they have put on at suzie q's,
The one and only chia will be playing last in Bohem :) they originally had Ilogik playing but Gas cancelled him which is a shame

I could very well be in. *something* has been pencilled in for this date and this could well be it!

"AGNELLI & NELSON ;
"Go right back through the years, and remember the crap they pulled at the shark bar".... These guys are nob jockeys. They had a big tantrum cos PowerHouse put them in the shark bar with 10 punters present for an AdvenJah festival lol
I agree with BreakaBeat.

Shit fuck shit. Wouldn't mind seeing these guys, if only cause their production work is so fucking tight.

GODDAMNIT.

Anyrate, so much for that.

-plaz-

poledriver said:
"AGNELLI & NELSON ;
"Go right back through the years, and remember the crap they pulled at the shark bar".... These guys are nob jockeys. They had a big tantrum cos PowerHouse put them in the shark bar with 10 punters present for an AdvenJah festival lol
I agree with BreakaBeat.

you should have read the review I wrote for this night on ITM. oh man...they were the biggest fucking tossers. Sam from Powerhouse was ready to clobber them himself.

meanwhile...Trancetribe...meh. bunch 'o' tossbags

^^^ bwahahaha Said like a true Bluelighter.
24.gif

DJC*

Damn all you haters ;)

I'm still very interested in attending this.

Backo, DD, raverchik... you know you want to!!

Mick, plaz, get yo asses to sydney already ;)

Well, I ended up having a really awesome time... thoroughly enjoyed Agnelli and Nelson's set - they looked like they were having a great time and the crowd was really getting into it. My only complaint would be the overenthusiastic trancetribers (I presume) who were bouncing about on stage all night, including one girl who kept throwing herself at the DJs and another guy who ran across the back of the stage and ripped a cable out, leaving the place music-less for 5 minutes while they had to replace the mixer.

My first time at Gas - it definitely has a much more intimate feel than sublime. All in all, a top night... glad I went and checked it out.

^^^

My poor belly was hating me for the vodka redbulls this morning!

Wonder who the person was who knocked the cable out the back of the mixer ? they wouldn't have been a popular person that night, the mixer was a xone 92 and prob not cheap to fix or replace.

I was thinking about going last night but thought I had better not, I was tired last night after working all day, and I had to work all day today, so I passed, my body was in need of a weekend off anyway.

Heard reports of it being a good night though, oh well next time

katmeow said:
.... My only complaint would be the overenthusiastic trancetribers (I presume) who were bouncing about on stage all night, including one girl who kept throwing herself at the DJs and another guy who ran across the back of the stage and ripped a cable out, leaving the place music-less for 5 minutes while they had to replace the mixer.

8( You wouldn't get a BLer doing that sort of crazyness at events. Tsk tsk tsk

DJC*

katmeow said:
My only complaint would be the overenthusiastic trancetribers (I presume) who were bouncing about on stage all night, including one girl who kept throwing herself at the DJs and another guy who ran across the back of the stage and ripped a cable out, leaving the place music-less for 5 minutes while they had to replace the mixer.

apparently they were randoms... crazy mofos!

I had a good night- ended up leaving round 3 because I felt really crap (sorry kat!). All in all I felt that the night was really well done.