• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Sun 2nd October 2005 - Kippax Lake/Moore Park - PARKLIFE!!!

0ff1cer_ch0ps

Bluelighter
What - Parklife 7
When - Sunday 2nd of October 2005 (long weekend)
Where - Kippax Lake, Moore Park, Sydney
Who -
A Skills
Crazy Penis (LIVE)
Daddy G (Massive Attack)
Drumattic Twins
Freestylers (DJ Set & MC Surreal)
Hybrid (DJ Set)
Kaskade
MC Chickaboo
Nu-Mark (Jurrasic 5)
Nick Warren
Rennie Pilgrim
Roots Manuva (LIVE)
Sandy Rivera
DJ Sneak
Tom Neville
Ugly Duckling (LIVE)

How much
Tickets... Fuzzy Members - $74 + Bf... only from the fuzzy shop
First Release - $74 + BF - so.... 79.40... available from ticketek
Second Release - $89 + BF - so... $96 available from ticketek

all tickets availble from Ticketek, shop.fuzzy.com.au, and inthemix.com

-----------

Line up looks tops... got my ticket, so i will be heading down for this one

Will be good to see Ugly Duckling again, and Roots Manuva, Drumattic Twins and Hybrid

GIDDY UP!

Last edited:
also, when i got my tickets.. it was ticket number 10,000 +... so im not sure how long the first batch are out for... but im sure they wont be out for much longer...

still an age away, but so so so so sooooo looking forward to it!

Chopsy...why do you do this to me...make me play the bad cop :\ you should know better :)

have to close this...its to far away...i will re-open it in a few weeks when its closer to the date.

im getting old. i cant be bothered. bring back some classic oldschool and ill come.

katmeow said:
Is this the only sydney show Hybrid will be doing?!?

I think so, but they are doing a show in Canberra, which always turns out to be an awesome night :) The only downside to them playing in Canberra is that they will be playing at *shudder* insonmia

However it should still be a top night and I'm seriously considering going down to that instead. Granted the line up for parklife looks spectacular, but Hybrid are the ones that I want to see again and forever :)

CB :)

the 1st release of tickets have sold out i have read somewhere...

the second release are that bit more pricey... thats all for now...

stupid Grand Final is on the same day, and if the dragons make it, im going to have to sell my ticket...

Dear CB and kat,

you must come to GodsKitchen in Melbourne.

the end.

love,

leecie

/end hijack again

/re hijack ;) (DJC* will kill me ;))

Parklife line up is better than GK lineup, even though GK is in Melb. Parklife is in a Park, during the day :) GK is not in a park, not in the day :\

However am considering coming down to Melbourne for Earthcore this year for the first time :) I believe Hybrid are playing there as well... although my info could be a little off... was drunk when found this out, and hybrid don't have their DJ dates for November or December this year posted up on their site yet.

/quasi hijack :)

CB :)

I've got my ticket in my hot little paws :)

I'm really looking forward to this. First real outing since new years! Maybe I might even get a chance to meet some people from Bluelight!

Shame its so far away still. I need to start counting sleeps!

Signat :)

Well I shall be there, if only for a little while. Got multiple events to attend that day so my parklife excursion might have to be a little bit short.

Signat; Rather than going to the trouble of meeting real Bluelighters, why not just lie and say you did. You can tell all your friends that you met a bluelighter, and that they were awesome, without having to deal with the fact that we are, generally speaking, a bunch of dickheads. ;) =D

Haha - not a bad idea Brain! (as in Pennys dog, as in Inspector Gadget! Meh forget it)

Anywho, I was thinking of claiming full committment to the BL meetup, then piking and finding a spot of higher ground, perhaps a grassy knole, to lob steamy hot meat pies at them. Then, a day later, throw a massive dummy spit on Bluelight about how no one was at the designated area, and I stood there for 3 hours waving a flag but no one came. Then illusively post the pie throwing pictures in the lounge!

Signat :D

or...

you could just run into bluelighters in the toilet, walking out sniffing their nose at 4393k's an hour go... "FUCK, THAT WAS A BIT SUTTLE"

not that i have run into any bluelighters at an "event" in sydney saying that :p

Good to see your still alive J_N

hopefully we will be able to catch up