Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Kits Online??

dragonflyk8

Bluelighter
Hi Just wondering if anyone has purchased a mushroom cultivation kit off the net and what you thought/ your results were etc.
Cheers
;)

customs is very strict on importing of organic matter.
has anyone successfully imported one..

or anyone successfully defended there charges of importing a banned substance :p

I'm sure customs never checks items coming from Amsterdam..

Groovstar said:
shroom spore kits are great!

are they legal in Australia though?

Quite a few local 'herbal' stores sell spore prints, should you require them..
I dont see why they would be illegal.

Why bother taking a risk when everything you need can be sourced locally?

Because unless you're going to get all the spores and everything locally (maybe that is impossible for some).. Any shops that sell this kind of thing in Australia, use old, shitty merchandise, and sell it for 4 times the amount its worth.

I've thought about importing spore syringes of a decent Sub strain.

It is legal to import Spores as a Print but not as a Syringe at least in NSW. You cant get mycellium in bags premade or grow kits.

90% sure it is ok for Spore Prints only for research purpose only. If you buy the spores and also purchase growing substrate at the same time you can be busted.

Trying to find a link to the Aust law about it but honestly it is like finding a needle in a haystack some times

I tried to buy a kit over the net and it didnt turn up. It cost $100, which could have been better spent making my own setup which would have been much better

why bother with cultivation kits when all u need is some vermiculite, brown rice flour and some spores?

Growing shrooms is not all that hard, all u gotta remember is to sterilise the fuck out of everything u use.

Peace Out

Sorry for the dumb question.. But how important is sterilising and what can happen if you dont

Mold. It is one of the most important things to keep it all sterile.

Find a mushroom or two and you will have all the spores you need.
Chop the stems off and lay the cap gills down on a piece of foil for 2 - 24 hours.

Cowboy Mac said:
Why bother taking a risk when everything you need can be sourced locally?

Where can you get Mexican spores etc (mushrooms not native to Australia)
LOCALLY?????
If i knew this then i WOULDNT be wasting my time on the net i guess.

dragonflyk8 said:
Where can you get Mexican spores etc (mushrooms not native to Australia)
LOCALLY?????
If i knew this then i WOULDNT be wasting my time on the net i guess.
people who have already have the strains in Australia and are willing to send you a spore print?

SHROOMSHAKERS R LEGAL EVERYWHERE BUT THE US, FINLAND AND NORWAY. CHECK THEM OUT, THEY DONT ACTUALLY CONTAIN PYSICLOBIN WHEN SHIPPED.

Dragonfly, have a hunt around shaman-australis, there spore and seed vendors within Australia, who have quite a number of differing strains. I'd do some more research into the specifics/ growing conditions/ potencies before you just start ordering, I've heard many a report that mexicans arn't the easist to deal with...... (and are VERY slow to collinise/ culivate.

hhmmm...why get mexican spores? They aren't all that potent and australia has a number of local varieties which are FUCKING GOOD!!!

Peace Out

And long live aussie shrooms!!

:D

Splatt said:
Sorry for the dumb question.. But how important is sterilising and what can happen if you dont

Buy a pressure cooker. A lot of second hand shops stock them.