Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pills, Please answer my Q's.

eccay

Bluelighter
OK.

I'm a frequent speed pill buyer. Im sick of people on pillreports AND here always asking WHY DO U BUY THEM, THEY SUCK ETC ETC ETC.

Ok for starters, Get over it. I buy what I want, Not what YOU want.

Here is why i dont OFTEN buy MDMA pills.

Ok, I had a MDMA pill the other weekend. Dropped it, it started coming on and i started freaking out/just wanted to go home/didnt wanna dance/didnt want to drink alcohol/didnt wanna talk/ FELT FUCKED.

Please explain Why you MDMA people like this feeling??? Because i cant understand why. When i have speed pills i get all the feelins i Want EG : Dancy, Wanna drink lots, Talkative, Good Mood, Loved Up and want to go clubbing!!

If i have Speed/meth and then about 1-2hours later have MDMA then its preety good and i enjoy it but if i have it by itself, I HATE it.

Can someone answer me why? Does everyone else get these feelings on MDMA? If not, Then why do i get them and a few mates get it aswell????

Tell me please, I've been wanting to know for a long time!!

MDMA isn't for everyone, and it sounds like you experience anxiety on the drug. Take what you like, but if you like amphetamines why not buy some high purity methamphetamine?

thanks for your reply.

Why do i get anxiety on it? If i take it with speed/meth, i like it........ but if i just take MDMA by itself, i dont like it and it doesnt put me in a good mood... it just smashes me

i get all the feelins i Want EG : Dancy, Wanna drink lots, Talkative, Good Mood, Loved Up and want to go clubbing!!
sounds like the effects of MDMA too me :\

ok what do you mean by anxiety? please tell me because last weekend i had half a mdma pill and i felt crap but then others that i was with said they felt awesome??? i dont get it 8( :(

Its really annoying because i want to like MDMA. I can get really good quality MDMA pills but i cant take them because i dont have a good time when i have them :( ..... how much should i be having? I only take half a pill

maybe you just dont like the fealing of M?
anxiety can come on before you even drop a pill.
the thing with the symptoms of anxiety and the fealing of coming up on mdxx is that there like the same fealing and when there both happening at the same time,that can feal quiet intense.

do you fill anxious before a pill? like light shakes,sweety palms???

I think there are various reasons. Firstly, did you test the pill with 5 different reagents? If you didnt, then its a strong possibility the pill was mdxx and not clean mdma. I believe mdxx pill to be noticably different to mdma, and I have often felt just "fucked" from strong mdxx (in a not so enjoyable way). Clean mdma is a much different matter, though you still aren't energetic, I find a huge amount of euphoria (far greater than I have ever experienced from meth) and an eagerness to communicate with people, among other enjoyable effects. No other drug has been able to produce such a profound feeling of euphoria in me.

When I purchase meth or K, I will purchase it in its pure (or atleast, in crystal) form. That said, I dont really have a problem with speed / ketamine / other pills, because I dont believe that pills are only manufactured to be either mdxx, or to be an impersonation of mdxx these days. There are many advantages of having a substance pressed into a pill (mainly concerning the portability factor, and the easier method of diving up amounts of pills compared to having to weigh out a chemical) and this is imo incentive for it to be done. As long as it is sold as what it really is, and for a reasonable price, I dont have any problems with it. The main problem is unfortunately the fact that many people choose to simply pass them off as E pills (and this is why testing is so damn important). I can actually think of a few non mdxx pills that i've been quite impressed with, namely the bermuda triangles (acid), orange question marks (strong speed) and numerous ketamine pills. All were sold to me for much cheaper than mdxx pills however, and I was aware that they weren't mdxx.

Many people believe that you should simply buy meth or ketamine in their pure form, rather than in a pill since you dont know the dose nor purity. Thats a very valid opinion, and one which for the most part I agree with. But then, why not buy mdma in its pure form too? Surely that would also be much lesk risky than purchasing it in pills. Infact, why doesnt everyone just buy substances in their chemical form? I believe its because pills are far more available than powdered chemicals. This is especially true for substances like ketamine or acid, which are imo fairly uncommon and somewhat difficult to find without good connections. Pills on the other hand, are far more prevalent, and I think theres quite a market for pills of other substances for the customers whom dont have access to better sources.

Yes peaked you have some very valid points there. No i havent tested them with 5 diffrent reagents BUT i've been out with people who have had the same pill as i had and they feel top of the world but i dont feel that goodness? Before i go out clubbing or to a drinking event i get a weird feeling, light shakes,Heart races quicker and a nervous feeling and it feels like i just want to get to the event/club and relax and drink or pop a pill etc... Is that Anxiety?

Like previously mentioned, everyone has their favourite drugs. I'm actually the opposite to you, I love MDMA by itself and dislike speed by itself...however, I love the combo. Maybe you just haven't been in the right setting for mdma, as it plays a big part on how hard you roll. Maybe try it at a house party?

Tryed a MDMA cap at a house party a few months ago.. Freaked me out a bit, No good feelings...... Wouldnt do it again.

I've had MDMA out clubbing, One time i had a really strong MDMA pill and i was in an angry mood and any slight thing would piss me off.... :(:X

The reason people hang shit on you for buying speed pills is because they are made with the intention of ripping people off. Just because your connection is honest enough to tell you when the pills are speed doesn't mean this is the case for everyone. Why not just buy speed? Do not encourage the makers of these rip off pills by purchasing them knowingly.

I've known many people who don't enjoy MDMA. Mostly guys, and mostly guys who are not normally open to feeling cuddly in public. Once upon a time, when I thought it was a drug everyone should try, I was initially pleased to see a mate try MDMA for the first time, as I'd been raving about it to him for months. I thought it would do him the world of good, that it would relax him and take away the macho edge he carried whenever he was out in public. At the time he was with friends and his lady whom he loved and was happy with (but he never told her he loved her - well, not in those words. It just wasn't his style, if you know what I mean).

However, as the MDMA came on he became increasingly restless. He fought the effects and wound himself up so much that he got quite aggressive. Later, he apologized and explained that he just didn't like the feeling; it wasn't him. That was almost 15 years ago, and since that time I've witnessed several people - of different character - who've reacted in similar ways.

No matter what people might like to believe, no single drug suits everyone. Your preference may very well be meth, but as Mac mentioned, if that's the case, I would seriously consider sourcing it another (less expensive )way than buying it in tablet form, particularly if that is sold at the usual price MDMA goes for.

hi phase dancer. thanks for the info..... i get pills preety damn cheap so it doesnt matter to me.... I Dont know anyone that sells good speed though, Only meth.

guys atleast eccay also takes the time to post on pillreports, wat speedbombs he does get. i dont like speedbombs myself but seeing his reports makes me steer clear of the pingas he gets. i test my pills but not until after i buy them so any reports on speedbombs help me. also i like to rack k pills, so i am pretty much in the same situation as eccay coz i buy adulterated pills when i can and enjoy them.

sorry for abit of a rave, words wont come out the same way as i word them in my head.

eccay said:

Please explain Why you MDMA people like this feeling??? Because i cant understand why. When i have speed pills i get all the feelins i Want EG : Dancy, Wanna drink lots, Talkative, Good Mood, Loved Up and want to go clubbing!!

Okay:

1) You get LOVED UP on speed? I've never felt loved-up on speed, even good ice. Close to people, talkative, yeah... but not that "WHOA.. I understand you completely, you are part of me" type of loved up that is exclusive to MDMA.

2) You assume that everyone that takes MDMA does so in a "dance" context. Not true. Becoming *especially* not true these days. Most of us who have discovered the true effects gradually realise it's more of a "sit down and chat" drug, than a dancy-type drug. In my opinion, MD should never have become a "club drug". It's totally out of context, except perhaps for the increased appreciation of visuals. Real MDMA sits you on your ass, and that's a fact ;) . It is not conjusive to dancing, in any stretch of the imagination. Clubbers should have saved their money and bought speed from the beginning - but I guess it was a novelty that's lingered.

3) You are probably looking for different things out of the experience of being high than I (a fan of mdma) am. I want to sit down, hold someone's hand and talk for hours. Get naked, have a bath, listen to cd's.. reminice about old times with old friends... pet my cat... feel at peace with life and happy in my soul. :) As you've probably gathered I like to take pills at home (or house parties) ;) Nevertheless, to understand why people like MD, you have to understand that not everyone is *wanting* to be hyped up.

4) After you take MDMA for a while, the "stoner" effects diminish. It's called tolerance. So then you're just left with the effect of a nice, mild, party drug, which *doesn't* sit you on your ass, which just makes you want to talk to everyone (and you understand everyone's point of view!), bop around a little bit.... hey, I've even taken pills in front of family and friends, when you've taken them that long you just seem friendly and drunk. So your experience is definitely not the definitive one.

5) I like to sleep!

:|

Eccay,
I think that you do suffer from anxiety before you take mdma especially, you have had unsettled experiences and that puts your mind in a frame of not being able to enjoy the experience. I have always found that I feel more anxious from a half of a pill. Mdma tends to create a euphoria but only if you have enough, if you don't, you can just get to an anxious state. To illustrate this, I took a half of a beige amsterdam one time and I found i was very anxious and wasn't really settled, I was out of it, but didn't get that classic euphoria which usually puts my mind at ease. Another time well before that time, I had a smoke and dropped a white amsterdam. I started to freak a little, as the white amsterdam came on, it was very intense, and I was stoned, which added to my paranoia, but as my come up increased, I got to a point where the euphoria kicked in and overwhelmed the anxiety, and i remember going from thinking gee I hope I'll be ok, to who the hell cares if i'm ok, I'm just gonna go with it because it's so beautiful. I don't seem to get the overwhelming euphoria on halves.
Something i suggest is to have a full pill at home, with some very trusted friends, not a house party, just a chill session, nice and relaxed, and with people you totally trust. Take a full pill, and don't do anything, don't even really have music on. Sit back and monitor how your body feels. At first you will feel the anxiety, but if you are in a relaxed environment, that will be ok. As the pill starts to hit you, it will come in waves if you have a good one. When you first get the waves, you will sort of freak a bit, because your body feels so different and it takes a little bit of getting used to. It took me a long time to get used to the come up and be confident with it, now i actually enjoy it, my anxiety has been transformed into anticipation. You really need to get a feel for the drug and trust the process, which you can only do through experience. That's why you need to do this in a very chilled out atmosphere. What I find is, in the come up period, that it feels like it gets heavier and heavier, and it is easy to freak and think that it will be too heavy and you won't be able to handle it, which in turn amplifies the anxiety. The people who fight the come up, and don't just surrender to it, or go with it, are never truly comfortable with mdma. To go with it, you need to be in a space where there is no stress, in a familiar environment, somewhere where you can just go with the feelings, looking totally fucked up or whatever and no one bats an eyelid. You will find if you take a full pill, and relax, and just let your body be the vehicle, and you the relaxed, non freaked out driver, then I think you will have a wonderful experience.
You will feel like freaking when it comes on, but i feel like everyone goes through this, you aren't alone, it certainly happened to me, but as you learn to let go, and not control the experience, just sit back and open yourself up, you will go through the other side of the anxiety and into mdma wonderland. There truly is nothing like the feeling of surrendering to the mountain of feelings welling up as a pill comes on and then having the most amazing, wonderful ride. If you fight it, you will never get the essence of mdma.
I hope this has been of some help to you. If you do decide to take a full pill in a peaceful, tranquil, relaxed setting, please let me know how you go. Mdma is often overwhelming, but a totally enjoyable feeling once you get over the come up and into the peak proper. Best of luck.

Hey ina light

Thanks alot for your post man, i read the whole lot and its all bloody true!!!! i get all the feelings you mention. I fight the feeling and think 'FUCK i wont be able to handle this, this is fucked this is fucked ahhh' lol...... what u said is how i get and feel when i take MDMA....maybe your right about taking a MDMA pill one time and just chillin at home and watch tv and when it starts to come on, just relax and let it do its job and just keep thinking 'im going to be ok' .... i mite try it but i dont think i am game enough to have a full MDMA pill as the ones i get are the good quality shit and are always rated 8 or 9 on pill reports.... I Would like to try the sitting at home thing though but maybe just with a half....

I'll let u know how it goes, thanks for ur support :D have a good one