• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are there sniffer dogs in domestic airports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lardlardlard

Bluelighter
Say for instance someone was going interstate to party for a couple of days and just slips a couple of pills into their sock. What are the chances of getting caught?

Or, would it be safer to just send a couple in a well concealed package to the hotel ahead of time?

if u want to know the chances of being caught certainly, get a friend who lives interstate to hook u up. however, my experiences with international customs coming back to australia was like this. a friend gave me some coffee beans (maybe 6?) as a memento. before coming through customs i had the biggest fucking freakout, as u have to make all these legal declarations against bringing anything, even coffee beans through customs. i chickened out and disposed of them before hand (had arrived in aus tho)....

got to bag checks. they didnt even bother x raying my luggage, asked me if i had anything sus in my bag. i said 'i dont know, i didnt pack my bags" as i knew i had waaaaaaaaaaaay over they legal limit of booz and ciggies, they didnt seem to hear me, i walked through with no probs. fuck, i was thinking, i could have absolutely ANY amounts of ANYTHING! and really wished id kept the beans. however, there were dogs there (not that many) and i probably wouldnt have been caught had i had anything illegal, but i COULD have been. and, when it comes down to it, is it worth it?

but as for ur question ;) i have no idea about domestics.

btw, if u were to send stuff, who would u send it to and where??? that person will find themselves in some bother should they be detected?

Yeah duh, but thanks. Again I stress my DOMESTIC point. Have never noticed any real form of security on interstate travels so just wanted to know. No friends in this state unfortunately, so no hookup!

well, i dont see how the law regarding illegal drugs would differ from a domestic airport to an international one.

at major airports the domestic and international terminals are located together.

u could buy some at the party?

yer u'd probably get away with the sock idea jus make sure ur shoes dont have anything metal in them so u dont have to take em off

the dogs are for fruits and woods, not drugs (quarintene<sp> inspections rather than drug inspections)

^ Exactly. You will rarely find drug sniffer dogs operating on domestic flights.

Does anyone know where there are heavy quarantine restrictions? (other than Tasmania)

really, i dont think it matters where on your person u hide the drugs. if ur gunna get caught, ull get caught whether theyre in ur socks or your jocks, just dont put em in ur pocket.

Search this forum for the terms "airport dogs" and you will find all the answers you're after...

BigTrancer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.