• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER SATAN

Bluelighter
aderol - new user

k i used to do meth a lot until last year. i just got some a few days ago then when it was out a friend sold me a bunch of aderol. it is orange with a cross on one side and on the other:401 with a wierd symbol above it that looks like an E (prolly latin). anyway since i have not been to bed in 4 days since the meth i cant really feel the aderol. it just keeps me awake and surpresses my hunger. i have a lot so when i do get to get some sleep i'd like to know what's a good dose to do for a good buzz.
also i was eating them, is it better to snort (they smell so wierd)? i snorted a pill but still all it did was keep me awake.

Last edited by a moderator:
might wanna work on that spelling or "aderol" - hehehe.
and im pretty sure this kind of post isn't allowed.

thanks for playing.

why wouldn't this kind of post be allowed!? at least can i get a confirmation that this is aderol and/or what milligram it is?

but mine are orangish circular tablets. i found some pics on the net and it looks similar to one of them (the 30 and 40mg tablets) but those dont have the writing mine has which is 401 on one side and an unbroken cross on the other.

EDIT - K i figured it out after MUCH digging. It's basically generic adderall. Technically what i have is just called "amphetamine salts" and it's 20mg in case anyone else has this same question.

Last edited:
MASTER SATAN said:
but mine are orangish circular tablets. i found some pics on the net and it looks similar to one of them (the 30 and 40mg tablets) but those dont have the writing mine has which is 401 on one side and an unbroken cross on the other.

EDIT - K i figured it out after MUCH digging. It's basically generic adderall. Technically what i have is just called "amphetamine salts" and it's 20mg in case anyone else has this same question.

Its to bad you didn't really have aderol.
That shit is bangin'!

Sorry for your disapointment, get your money back from your friend ;/

It would be hard to tell what a good dosage for you would be since you have a bit of a tolerance. I would start out with chewing, or crushing them and putting them under your tongue, around 50-60mg and work your way up. Good Luck.

generic Adderall is just as good....
I would start with 50mg. It probly wont give you much of a buzz no matter how much you take though since you do meth... Adderall is weak compared to meth or dexedrine

... is 50 mg really a safe amount? I'm plenty content with 25... 30 mg of instant release adderall and I'm high and wired for like 6 hours.

I would think that at first 50mg may be high. I would start with 40mg and once you feel that then you should work your way up. Althouth it is generic so you may want a bit of a higher dose. 50 will not kill you so if you xtart with that it should be fine. Good Luck.

You should have used the Pill Identification forum - that's why people are saying its not allowed here.

But since further discussion has gone on to a good degree, we'll just keep it here for now

I edited the thread a bit to take out identification questions - the people on Pill ID board will help you with that. Kept thread here though.

Generic Aderall seems to upset my stomach every time so I'm forgetting about it. The only pill I've found that can approach the power of meth is dexadrine/dexastat (perscription diet pills). The euphoria level is much lower with those pills than meth but it will wire you almost as good.

btw, i know im posting way late but thanx for the pill ID link. i knew it existed cuz a friend of mine used to use it a lot but i never made a point to remember it since i dont do a wide variety of pharmaceuticals.

i started with 50 and vomited several times... just to let ya know. its pretty safe.. i mean, you arent going to die by going with 50, but if you are tiny like me, might make you throw up.

oh yeah i throw up on it too. i usually don't mind throwing up since i'm used to it a lot on oxy contins but on aderall, it seems not as easy to shrug off. i wish i knew these doses back when i had the pills cuz i was doing 20mg pills every 1-2 hours (never went over 60mg in a day though). i didnt know how much was too much so i guess i robbed myself of the full effect not doing 2 1/2 at once. If there is a next time I will try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.