• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

orgasm while rolling

audiophile

Bluelighter
i rolled with my boyfriend last weekend, and had one of the best rolls ever. i've only ever rolled with him, and everytime we do, it is very sexual. the first time we rolled, i had an orgasm, but haven't again until last weekend...where i had literally around 10 orgasms in an 8 hour period. i was wondering if many other women are able to orgasn while rolling...it wasn't only during intercourse, but during anything sexual. i know it's hard for guys to achieve orgasm, (my boyfriend has never cum while on E) but i wanted to know how many women can orgasm while rolling. thanks for any responses!!

hey

Having Sex on E can cause some problems for women , nothingsdangerous ( atleast what im talking about ) If you get use to how good it feels to have Sex on MDMA it can be hard to get there with out getting high again.
but that depends on your guy too :D

digital

DigitalRidah -- the notion that sex on pills is so good that you'll never enjoy sex again is rubbish. Many people prefer sex not on pills; I'm not making that up either.

VelocideX said:
DigitalRidah -- the notion that sex on pills is so good that you'll never enjoy sex again is rubbish. Many people prefer sex not on pills; I'm not making that up either.

I tottally know about what your saying about some people who have a better time not on Pills, but thsts just some people. I'm not a gril, but i think with how good body sensations can be, for a girl Sex has to be alot more on E than a guy, alot more places for the girl to be touched.

And I do actually know a few girls who stopped having sex on E because it made it harder to get an orgasim sober ( Not that it isn't possible)

Digital

VelocideX said:

YES ur right mate.. My personal experience is that its damn good to have sex while on E but i cant cum... So i prefer doing it sober where i know i can do it!

Now, in my opinion, the way to do it...

Drop the pills.. then get going. ;)

By the time they hit, you'll have no problem getting started, (since the guy will already be erect and going at it), and it will feel amazing.

Although, it really isn't probable you'll be able to keep it up for long, it's great for the come on.

i've had sex with my boyfriend every single time we have rolled. and it's awesome, but i've had sex with him without drugs, and it's just as good. i don't think that having sex on E hurts future sex off E in anyway. i have orgasms off of drugs, just as much as on drugs. sex on drugs is a diffrent experiance for me, not a better one. when people think that sex on E will ruin sex forever, they don't know what they are talking about.

i know the second time i rolled was just me and my girlfriend, it was very intamite, it wasnt about having the orgasm it was about being together and experiencing each other, im not a girl though, i had no problem keeping it up, and it was more then just intercourse, she had one orgasm, i had one, i found that i could also last longer for about 4 days after rolling, about 50% longer, is that odd or normal?

Originally posted by ~pusher~
i know the second time i rolled was just me and my girlfriend, it was very intamite, it wasnt about having the orgasm it was about being together and experiencing each other, im not a girl though, i had no problem keeping it up, and it was more then just intercourse, she had one orgasm, i had one, i found that i could also last longer for about 4 days after rolling, about 50% longer, is that odd or normal?

sounds normal to me. don't know why but almost any type of stimulant I take (be it speed, x, or OTC painkillers with stimulant) it seems that my junk is a little less sensitive (i.e it takes more to finish the deed) around come-down and for a little afterwards.. i imagine this may cause problems if you're pushing towards the middle-aged/elderly end of life.. but that's just my own thought...

my boyfriend has suggested that one day i roll, and he doesn't. but that way we can have sex for as long as i want, and he can still be hard for me...what do you guys think??

I think that could be troublesome. Good sex is about the interaction between you, isn't it?

If my girl was rolling and I wasn't I know that I wouldn't be in synch with her mood and could very likely cause her to panic or just get upset. That's the last thing either of you need.

On the other hand - it's all experience eh?:)

cementmixer said:
I think that could be troublesome. Good sex is about the interaction between you, isn't it?

If my girl was rolling and I wasn't I know that I wouldn't be in synch with her mood and could very likely cause her to panic or just get upset. That's the last thing either of you need.

On the other hand - it's all experience eh?:)

I agree!! i don't like even being around my boy when he's on and im not ... we are just not in synch and i get irritated by him

rolling?

Sorry just a language barrier thang... does rolling you mean when the drug is starting to 'kick' in??

audiophile said:
when people think that sex on E will ruin sex forever, they don't know what they are talking about.

When you try and talk for everyone on the planet, you don't know what your talking about. :p

digital

Re: rolling?

dragonflyk8 said:
Sorry just a language barrier thang... does rolling you mean when the drug is starting to 'kick' in??

As far as I know 'rolling' is the word used to describe the whole high, from start to finish.

I could never get it up and stay hard on pressed pills. On molly not only did I get hard and stay hard over an hour but I came too.

-weez

I am a guy and have had an orgasm on pills.

It took two things for me..........

1. I went without for 2 weeks prior so I was very horny.

2. I couldnt get it having sex so was down to tugging and it took a fair bit of work.

It was quite excellent............but worth the time and effort plus losing the other things to do while on an E................NO.........not worth it. IMO.