• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do YOU crush up your generic OCs?

chasem

Ex-Bluelighter
Well, generic is like half the price of namebrand, so its not even a question!

I used a huge peice of glass and a thing that looks similair to a hockey puck that is metal. I crush it, then rotate the puck on the glass pushing down. It takes about 5 minutes to crush up all the really little balls. I do this mainly to control my dose. I can't have pin point pupils out on buisness!

What is the most effective way you have found to crush up these little basterds.

Btw, if you have never had them, you dont understand. you could smash and smash these but these 'little balls' stay intact. The only way i can get rid of them is with this rotating motion. Even mortar and pistil doesnt work.

I used to microwave them, and then crush. I dont know about little balls but they always crushed very shitty. Even chewing was for shit. And damn, I am surprised you are getting 50% off--round these parts, its more like 15% off...

swybs

really? i had no problem breaking them down decently....not only that, but when you cut them in half, they start to crumble apart...but i do notice the little "clumps" that you are talking about....never tried crushing it any further because i just parachuted the stuff and a few little chunks wouldn't matter much(orally).

The generics are all I can get.
I parachute mine so what I do is wrap it in a paper towel and smash the shit out of it with a hammer and down the throat it goes.

-razorblade down the middle/score
-peel off outer coating
-stuck under student ID (and atop a piece of paper)
-crush with lighter
-shovel paper into mouth
-lick paper
-lick ID card
-put the deftones on the stereo

shoulda stuck it up ur bum

lol

not for uh generic OC's but i am the best at crushing lines for meth, so people say. I find that you have to be very precise, and that it is easiest when crushed between metal and plastic. So I use a metal tin altoids box, and a circular, oval shaped tip of pen or lipstick to crush it. Then I lay a student ID card (a flat card with no numbers on it) on top of it, and then grind the material to obligion. Then I scrape it off with a razor, and chop the rest with the thin part of the card. Repeat ad nauseum. I'll seriously do this for half an hour sometimes.

^Thats dedication. I generally just hit them with anything hard that is within arms reach.

umm, the tevas dont have a coating that can be peeled off....and the original Purdues just need to be sucks, for fear of losing any MAGIC.

swybs

hose clamps

So, for all you o.c. sniffers...do you use a hose clamp to grind your shit? I noticed that almost every o.c. sniffer i know uses one....it seems to work the best out of any other method i have tried...anyone have better results with something other than a hose clamp? Let me know...thanks guys:)

is a thread really necessary for this.

btw i use i small flat bottomed glass pill bottle to crush mine

Hose clamps own, but a nice lemon zester will turn a pill to powder in a couple swipes.

^Its considered an effective method for crushing pills, odd as it sounds. I myself have a bit of trouble finding OC, but when it comes to pills and powders, I put them on a table and karate chop them down, or yell insults at them till they "break down" lol.

All joking aside, I use a small stone mortar and pestle to crush substances.